Chapter 31: Leave

--Claire's P.O.V--

Leave...

The word. I have been scared to hear since I met my friends.

Leave...

The word I always heard since I was little.

Leave...

I fûcking hate that word!! It's a b*tchy word.

"What do you mean leave?!" Ray yelled angrily. Adrian looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"And who are you?"

"The guy that allowed you to stay in his territory."

"Oh so you are the Alpha?" Adrian asked.

"Yea. I'm pretty sure you should've known that by now. You are in MY territory after all."

"Well sorry that you weren't the one who talked to me. You were probably to busy fûcking some-" I growled causing both Adrian and Ray to look at me. I did not want to hear the end of that sentence.

"What?" Adrian asked confused.

"Nothing." I replied not looking at him.

"That's him?" Adrian asked and I nodded.

"You can't leave." Ray said walking towards me. "You can't"

I looked at him and smiled. "I can't stay here. We'll just cause alot of damage. They won't stop until he has us. I'm not going to be the cause of someone's death. I don't want anyone else to get hurt."

He shook his head. "I'm going to help you guys." he looked at Adrian then me. "I'll secure the grounds and make sure that no one crosses our territory. I don't want you to leave."

"We can't." Adrian added. "Like Claire said, we aren't going to be the cause of someone's death."

"You're not. It is my decision to keep you in my territory. If someone dies it's my fault." Ray argued. I looked at Adrian with pleading eyes. He looked at me and his hard expression softened.

"Please don't leave." We turned around to see Lila standing in the doorway of the bathroom. "You guys can't leave. Not now. Plus, we are part of it now that they know where you were. They might try to get to Ray since you had contact with him. And they might try to get him for information." The thought of Ray getting hurt kills me. What Lila said is true. They might try to torture Raymond for information.

"Adrian.." I said and he looked at me.

'...we should stay. They might try to get Ray for information. We might as well stay. They don't have the same power as we do. And whoever father sends might be... Special.' I said through mind link. He nodded.

'You're right. But if things get to serious we are gone.' he replied. I smiled and nodded furiously.

"Deal. But we have to do something with Ethan. We can use him for information. Or even bait." I say to all of them.

"I'll call someone to take him to the cells." Ray said.while he took out his phone and dialed in a number.

"Claire.." Lila said catching my attention. "What exactly happened to you and your brother?" she asked looking at me worried.

I sighed and looked down. "I don't think that it's a good idea to talk about it here."

"Then we'll go to our house." Ray said as he stared at me.