Chapter 25: Adrian's Speech

--Claire's P.O.V--

"That's great!!" He yelled unexpectedly. I jumped a little and looked up at him. He smiled at me.

"Your not mad?" I asked.

"No. I'm just a bit bothered but I'm not mad. I can't stop you from finding your mate OR from seeing him. If I did it would hurt you. Us wolves can't live without mates or we'll either die or go crazy. Either way I'd prefer you to be with a guy than see that happen to you. I am bothered that you are going to have to give in to a man but atleast its your mate. Trust me Claire, it's going to be WAY harder for you to hold back than normal wolves. Elemental Wolves senses are ten times worse. But I trust you, Claire. I trust you to do the right thing."

'Wow.' Casy whispered. I can tell you she was touched by his words. Like me. I'm struggling to hold back my tears. I can't cry. Not now. I'm strong and crying shows weakness.

I got up and gave him a hug. He chuckled.

"What about you? You still looking or what?" I ask him and pulled apart. We sat down and he shook his head.

"Not yet, but I know I'm close." he shrugged. I nodded.

"You'll find her." I assured him. I gave him a warm smile and layed back down to watch the movie.