Part 13

The next part. Hope you enjoy it!

I decided I had watched enough and was going to go and make my presence known when Dr Green, Luke and Gabe came back in.

"Can we go now?" Gabe whines.

"No, we still need to talk about Miss Sorenson." I then decide that I haven't finished being nosy and stay where I am.

"We all know that this relationship is not normal, and we need to go about this carefully, we don't want to upset her by going around this wrong." They all nod in agreement. I decide now that I have heard enough and walk up to the front door, and walk into the living room.

"I won't choose, I can't choose." I say breaking down into tears. I run back out the room and down the street not listening to their cries. I walk to the forest edge and take my clothes off and change into my wolf. I block my mind off from them so they can't contact me. I run into the woods this time being aware that they are chasing me so don't stop. I find a stream and run down it for a bit so I mask my scent.

When I think that they aren't on my tail anymore I get out of the stream and go to the woods edge. I see that I am near a main road. I change back and into my clothes. I look up and down the road before walking down the road one way not knowing where I want to go. I realise then that I have left the chest with my belongings back at Kota's. I don't have any money on me, so getting a room for the night is out of the window.

My anger and sadness is slowly fading and I know I have been an idiot. I need to stop listening into conversations. It only gets me into trouble. No wonder Gabe calls me it. I had been walking for ten minutes and I hadn't seen any cars or buildings, I check my pockets for my phone giving up, wanting to be back in my mates arms. I can't find it anywhere. It must have fallen out when I undressed. I go to ask them to pick me up when I hear a car engine coming towards me fast. I smile knowing that North will have his pedal to the metal, with the others in the back holding on for dear life. I turn around and poke my thumb up pretending to hitchhike. The car slows down and the car door opens.

"Get in." A mechanical voice says from in the car. The person is dressed in all black and a white mask.

"No." I say stepping back. HELP! PLEASE! I say to the others.

BABY WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? North replies the loudest.

I don't know. I whimper.

Miss Sorenson, don't worry we'll find you. I turn my attention back to the white masked man in front of me.

"Get in now. I'm not going to hurt you." They say getting angrier. I sigh having no other choice. The boys will take a while before they find me. The smell of Jasmine fills my nose. Jasmine? It smells familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.

The car zooms off and I wonder if I have made the right decision.

So why do think the Jasmine smell is familiar to Sang?

What does Volto want with her?

Are you enjoying it? (Tell me in the comments and be truthful)

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!

CC;)