Part 40

We all arrive at the school ten minutes before it starts. I enter, surrounded by the boys; my own personal entourage of body guards. Mr Blackbourne and Dr Green had to go their own way, but told us they would be watching. As I walk I feel as if everyone is staring at us. I reach for the closest hand and find the owner to be Silas. He smiles reassuringly, squeezing it. We enter the cafeteria and make our way out to the the courtyard. I look up and around at the students. I have only actually been in school for a couple of days. They are all acting carefree. I would be surprised if they have anyone that wants to keep them captive in a basement. One person stands out as they are looking right at me. He was well built, with brown hair and blue-grey eyes. He looked good, but my mates look better. His face held a handsome smile, but the look in his eyes made me feel uncomfortable and scared. He winks at me before turning and saying something to his friends.  I change my position, trying to shake off the feeling he gave me.

"What's wrong?" Kota asks, noticing my discomfort. I shake my head.

"Nothing. It's nothing." I reply.

"Peanut... Tell us, whatever it is. Whether it's big or Small."

I sigh, looking back to the guy. I bite my lip, how do I say this without it sounding like I'm being paranoid.

"This guy was... um..." I start bringing my finger up to my lip. The boys patiently wait for me to continue, although I can see them looking worried. "This guy was looking at me. I know it sounds weird, but I just felt uncomfortable." I mumble. They all follow my gaze to the subject of the conversation. I hear sounds of recognition.

"Who is it?"

"Rocky, he's on the football team." North explains. "Avoid him, OK?"

"Is he dangerous?" I ask worried. 

"We don't know a lot about him, but we don't think so. Just to be on the safe side I would." Gabe explains. I nod agreeing. The bell goes for homeroom, and Luke grins at me.

"Ready?" He asks. I shake my head slightly. As North, Luke and I walk through the hallway I'm called to the office.

"Would Marie and Sang Sorenson please come to the office?" I look to the boys who are looking at each other. Luke takes his phone out, tapping away at it. Once he's finished he looks up at me and North.

"Mr Blackbourne was the one to call Marie, he says that both of us should go to Homeroom once we've walked Sang to the office. Doc will be there for Sang." He lets us know. I walk with them to the office, and when they see Dr Green they say goodbye before heading off to homeroom. I push open the doors and get ready for what I'm about to face (not Dr Green, well, maybe).

"Miss Sorenson." He says out loud winking. "God, I sound like Owen." He continues in my mind. I giggle and play along.

"Dr Green."

"I'll be out here. Call me if you need me." He says seriously. I nod and go to the desk.

"Miss Sorenson, Mr Hendricks is waiting for you." I go down towards his office, and knock on the door.

"Enter." He calls. I hold my breath in as I open the door.

Here you go! Hope you liked it! :)

What did you think?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting, and following!!

CC ;)