Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Louis's POV

Harry and I stood in front of the two door closet mirror examining ourselves. I wore my white and black striped shirt and red trousers - my usual look. Harry wore a grey polo shirt and light tan shorts, since it was a hot night (and I don't just mean the temperature) *wink, wink*

"You're looking pretty sexy there, Harry," I said in a light sighing voice. He smiled cheekily at my almost sarcastic comment.

"Ah well thanks, I mean you just look hot, as always." We were both still looking in the mirror.

"Maybe.. I mean, maybe we could go on a date sometime and where ever else that leads us to," I joked.

"I would enjoy that," Harry said back in a half whisper. It was enough for Liam to hear, though.

"Boys! Don't I get invited to this date?" He asked referring to mine and Harry's.

"No Liam, it's Larry Stylinson only," I answered. Zayn entered the room and slapped his hands down on my shoulders and massaged them, "So where are you two going tonight? Hot date?"

I turned to face Zayn, "Actually, Zayn we are going out with some lady friends that Harry here has met," I said while smoothing down Harry's curls. He immediately shook his hair after.

"And why didn't we get an invite?" Niall said entering the room.

"Because she invited us, well she invited me, but Louis answered the phone and, well you get it." Harry answered.

"Oooo! Who is this girl, Harry? You like her?" Zayn smiled big and hugged Harry tightly from behind.

Harry smiled and rolled his eyes, "Her name is Brooke and she's a friend. Really lovely."

"Oh! OH! Reealllyyy lovely, ya?" Zayn messed around. Him and Liam started giggling and poking Harry.

"Yes! She is lovely.. I can't say she's lovely?" Harry

tried to say as he was struggling to get away from the boys.

"When do we meet this girl?" Niall said laying on my bed.

"Soon enough, let's go Harry!" I said pulling Harry's arm out the door. Usually I wasn't the one to be responsible and say "let's go."

"Yeah you two have fun! Try not to get in too much trouble!" Liam called out as the boys laughed.

We finally arrived at the large penthouse. It was about the same size as ours. I knocked on the wooden door and looked over at Harry. He took a deep breath out and looked a bit nervous. I jokingly held his hand, but he swipped his away immediately. True.. that could have looked bad.

"Hi! You must be Harry and Louis. Come on in!" the long legged girl mystery girl greeted. Suddenly I became the nervous one. She's so fit and beautiful! Beautiful smile, tan, tall, long blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. I instantly formed a crush on this girl. I shook my head.. you can't get nervous. You're Louis Tomlinson!

"You can come in you know," she joked. Harry was looking at me strange from behind her. I snapped back in to reality and walked in.

"Right, hah sorry. I'm Louis and that's Harry," I said reaching out my hand to hers.

"I'm Cheyenne, it's nice to meet you both," she smiled.

"Hey guys! Hold on I'll be right there!" I familiar voice yelled out from the kitchen. A beautiful brunette girl walked out. She was wearing a turquoise tank top with some long necklaces, tan shorts and gladiator shoes. Her tan glowed perfectly.