Chapter 64

Last chapter!!!!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 64

Chey' POV

The next morning hit me like a train. We stayed out with the boys until 3am, roaming the streets of New York City - making the last of this trip to America worthwhile. It would be hard to leave Louis today, but I knew it wasn't for long.

I threw on a pair of jean shorts and an oversized Dodgers shirt and paired it with some converse. Their plane would depart in a couple hours. Brooke, Kelly and myself are going to the airport with them. I slipped on my favorite sunglasses and headed out the door.

Surprisingly, the streets weren't crowded at all like they normally are. I made my way over to the coffee shop at the corner - my body yearned for an energy boost! When I entered through the door, I saw Brooke sitting at a table with her grande frappuccino.

"Good Morning sunshine," I greeted her with a smile.

"Hey girl," she slightly smiled. Her eyes were a little puffy and my only guess was that she was crying the other night.

I sighed, giving her a hug, "I know, it'll be okay."

"I know it's going to be fine, I just can't help it. I don't know why this is effecting me so much," she held on tight to the hug.

"Well it happens. You love him, but you know he loves you too and would never let this effect your relationship," I tried to comfort her.

She nodded, taking in a deep breath, "Yeah I know."

"Let me go order my drink and we can get out of here," I said as I walked over to the counter.

I sure had my work cut out for me for the rest of the summer. I had to mend 2 hurting hearts - including mine. I had already done this before - the whole separation depression. It wouldn't be so bad this time - would it?

An hour later, I was standing in the doorway of Louis hotel room with one of his bags in my hand.

"You got everything?" I asked him as he checked the place.

"I believe so. Oh - just one thing," he said, approaching me with a kiss.

I smiled, "Well that was cute."

"I plan on giving you as many kisses as possible before we reach the security line at the airport," he smiled, grabbing onto my hand. We made our way down the hallway and entered Liam's room, which was where everyone migrated to.

It's always Liam's room - not really sure why.

"Hey you two - we were just getting ready to leave," Zayn said.

"Good! Can't wait to get out of this country!" Louis yelled sarcastically.

I gasped and punched his arm.

"Ow! No, I'm kidding. I love it here!" he said, rubbing his arm.

"We really did have quite the ride here," Niall said.

"And we were really so lucky to have met you girls," Liam added. We smiled, standing in the silence.

"Aw can we just have a group hug right now?" Niall bursted and we all laughed - moving in close for a hug.

"Don't leave me!!" Zayn yelled out in his hilarious voice.

"Alright guys, time to get going!" Paul peaked his head through the doorway.

I sighed, picking the bag up off the floor. Louis snuck in for another kiss.

"You good?" he asked.