Chapter 34

I'm absolute ecstatic that my book has 1 thousand reads!! Please vote and comment more and I promise to update later today or tomorrow!!

But for now here is Chapter 34!!

___________________________

Chapter 34

Liam's POV

The main street was buzzing with people of all ages as the parade was about to start. Surprisingly, we weren't recognized by many people at all. And as much as we love our fans and the business we are in, it was nice to have a little quiet time.

We strolled down the side walk, behind all of the people in red, white and blue who were sitting on the curb sides. I held Brooke's hand securely in mine. We all had some form of red, white or blue on. But we would change later, of course for the fun festivities tonight!

When we found an open spot, Niall, Kelly, Zayn and Harry sat on the curb as Brooke, Louis and myself stood behind. A little girl in blue passed out small American flags to us as the music began for the parade.

As I waited for the fire engines to get down the street slowly, I decided to take a look at my phone and read up on British news and entertainment. 50 Cents album release was a hit, as well as John Mayer's. Gotta love their music!

X Factor judges houses is to be decided soon. Wow!

Then I noticed a name that was very familiar. It was my own.

*Liam Payne now dating American New Yorker, Brooke Hartley. Sources say Danielle Peazer, ex girlfriend of Payne's from only a little over a month ago, is torn by how quickly Payne jumped into a new relationship and is trying to focus on her career and moving on.*

I narrowed my eyebrows and clenched my fist. It was a mutual split! I didn't want to break her heart from the split, nor from my new relationship.

Of course, I still care about Danielle. I don't want her to be upset.

I looked over at Brooke who turned her head towards me, smiling, and waved her little flag. I'm happy with Brooke - very happy. She's sweet, caring and beautiful.

I just can't help but to think what will happen when I go back to the UK. After all, it is my home.

Louis's POV

The parade was going so well! We saw fire engines, a high school band, clowns on stilts and patriotic floats were now passing.

I had texted Chey when we arrived at the house, but I never got an answer. Maybe she was busy... or maybe she was slowly forgetting about me.

"Oh come on, Lou, cheer up. You're at a parade," Brooke gave me a comforting smile and poked me with the flag.

"I'm perfectly fine," I responded back. Sure, it was a little lie, but I didn't want to ruin my friends day by them seeing me feel a little down.

She tilted her head and rolled her eyes at me, "I can tell when you aren't and I know why. Look, just don't fret so much about it. You're going to see her very very soon," she rubbed my back.

"Hah, yea. Not soon enough!" I let out a sigh.

I noticed Brooke was still staring at me out of the corner of my eye and I turned back to look at her. She smiled deviously at me and raised her eyebrows.

I shook my head and laughed a bit, "What?"

She nodded her head, looking down the road. I turned my head. Down the path, coming towards us was an extremely tan blonde who wore red converse, white shorts and an American flag tank top. My heart began to race as a giant smile appeared across my face.