Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Brooke's POV

We made our way across the street with his hand on my lower back. It sent chills up my body.

He led me to the front of Toys R Us and stopped. I looked around confused.

"Toys R Us?"

"Yup! Here we are!" he said stretching out his arms wide. I laughed as he gently placed his hand on my shoulder and made his face leveled to mine.

"I'm going to spend this next hour and a half with you and we're gonna have fun and you're gonna like it." We both laughed, still looking into each others eyes.

"Well what are we waiting for!" I announced as we walked into the store.

In front of us was a giant Ferris Wheel and his eyes got wide.

"Never thought you could fit a Ferris Wheel inside a building? Welcome to New York." I said looking up at his amazed face as he gazed at the wheel.

"You need a ticket, though. So we're gonna have to come back to it in like an hour for our turn." I told him as he shrugged.

"Oh my gosh! Look at that giant lego dinosaur!" he pointed over to it and started to walk away. I just shook my head and followed him.

"Stand under it! So it looks like he's eating you!" I laughed as I grabbed out my camera.

He made a cheeky scared face as I snapped a picture.

"Now you're turn. Let's go," he said switching spots with me. He was very hyper and happy today! He snapped my picture.

"I could take one of both of you," a short woman said walking up to us. He handed her the camera as we both posed under the dinosaur.

"Wait!" he yelled and he picked me up - an arm under my back and the other below my legs. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we both laughed and made funny faces.

"Thank you!" I giggled as I took the camera back from the woman.

"Ah geez my poor back," Harry said walking over to me, kneeling over.

"Hey! I am not heavy!" I said lightly pushing him.

He laughed, "I'm kidding I'm kidding! Come on! There's more to see!"

We made our way up the escalator and spotted the giant piano on our right. Surprisingly there was no line.

"Oh my gosh! This is the piano from Big, the movie!"

Harry said as he took his shoes off and hopped on the piano. I followed along as we tried to play chopsticks like the movie.

The ending result... horrible! But we both had a hilarious time.

We spent the entire hour in the Toy store - taking pictures of us in front of more lego objects, the Barbie house, and of course the Toy Story section, just for Liam. We even bought the boys Toy Story stuffed animals.

It was finally our turn for the Ferris Wheel. We stood close in line looking through the pictures.

"HAHA! You're face in this one!" I pointed to the picture of him wearing a rapunzel wig.

"Oh no I like this one. I want a copy of this!" he said, pointing to the one of me on his back with me being Jessie and him Woody. I smiled. Awe, he wanted our picture.

Soon we got into the Ferris Wheel car. Ours was the Barbie car and Harry spent the whole ride singing "Barbie Girl." I couldn't have asked for a better afternoon.