Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Harry's POV

*I don't I don't don't know what it is,

But I need that One Thing yea you've got that One Thing!*

We finished the song center stage - no applause.Today was our last day of tour rehearsals and in 3 days, we were off on tour.

"Okay, great! We have to practice using the lift under the stage. Follow me," Fiona said as her heels clicked off the stage. We followed behind.

Luckily when I got home, the boys were still asleep and had no idea I felt. Except for Louis, of course. He nagged me about what "happened," but I told him the truth.

I didn't want to lead Brooke on - she was so good for that and I cared about her way to much.

It was a nice night... just two best friends hanging out, although we may have flirted a bit.Laying with Brooke, her falling asleep on me ... it just felt right. And that scared me.

"I can't wait for this tour, man. It's gonna be a blast!" Niall jumped up and down next to me.

"I am SO ready! I can't wait to see the fans again," I replied back. We had been in America earlier this year and the reception we got was amazing!

"I'm looking forward to Brooke's party tonight. Gonna be a fun time!" Liam announced as he put his arms around us.

I nodded and started to think about the night. All I want is for Brooke to be happy and we were going to treat her to a fun night out.

Brooke's POV

"I'm so bummed I can't be there with you girls!" Chey complained. We were skyping with her while we got ready for the night so that she could feel like she was there.

"You ARE here! Now quit whining," Kelly joked. She let the iron run through her already straight hair.

"Here, what do you think of my outfit?" I asked the blonde as I posed and spun around to the camera. I wore skinny jeans, brown heels and a flowing white shirt that had a floral accent.

"It's so cute - you look amazing! Are you gonna kiss Harry tonight?" she winked as I rolled my eyes.

"Nooo, I'm not gonna kiss Harry," I said in a funny voice, "I don't think he would be down for that anyway."

"Liam's been flirting with her though," Kelly yelled out from the bathroom enough for Chey to hear. I instantly blushed.

She gasped, "BROOKE! Liam is so cute! Go for it!"

I took a sip from the Sprite that was sitting next to my bed."I don't even know for sure if he likes me! I'm not doing anything, so you two can just calm down."

"Man, that's a tough one. Harry Styles or Liam Payne," Kelly joked.

I shot her a look, "You know what, they probably both don't like me so just drop the convo." I started to get annoyed a bit. Liam doesn't like me. They just needed to quit it.

"Well they would BOTH be crazy if they didn't like you. I gotta get going, but I love you both sooooo so much! Happy Birthday Brooke!" Chey air-hugged us.

"Thank you, love you too!" I said signing off the computer. We were all set and ready for the party.

My mom had already put out snacks and music played from the other room.

I began to put on my bracelets when I heard familiar voices from the living room. I walked out to find all five boys laughing with Roy and giving hugs to my Mom.