Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Zayn's POV

We had so much fun in Philadelphia! But, of course, we had to get on the move. Yesterday we went to Boston for a couple days, but we were back in NYC to relax a bit before tour started.

Tour practice starts tomorrow and we are so excited!

I ended up getting Jessica's number that day and we text occasionally. I learned that she's a dancer. She's been one ever since she was 4 and does ballet. So she's at practice a lot and of course I'm doing promotion.

I think she's absolutely lovely and I'm really hoping to see her again soon, but with our busy schedules - it seemed unlikely.

But for now we were back in NYC and it was an early morning... well okay it was 10am, but we've been so busy and tired!

"I can't believe you're still sleeping," Liam said as he slapped my foot. He was already up for the day - wearing basketball shorts and no shirt.

"It's only 10, man. I'm tired!" I whined back at him. He started to open my drawers and became to look through them. "Uhm, what are you doing?"

"I'm looking for a shirt that matches my shorts. My red one is dirty, so can I borrow yours?"

I rolled my eyes, "Yah, where are you going anyway?"

"For a run... like I do every morning. Oh wait, your sleeping. Maybe you should wake up and get some exercise with me," he said as he slipped the shirt on over his head.

"Nah. You have fun," I said as I pulled the covers over my face.

Exercise... every morning? Right.

Brooke's POV

It was a really nice morning and for some reason I got up quite early. Always the way - never can sleep in when I actually can!

I slipped on my black soffee shorts and threw on a hot pink tshirt to match my black and hot pink sneakers. My hair was up high in a ponytail, but still managed to look good.

Everyone was gone in my house, so it was just me. I walked out into the living room and saw Buzz whimpering by the door.

"Really, Buzz?" I gave him a look. That whimper meant "TAKE ME OUT!"

So I grabbed his leash and we walked out the front door. I guess I would take him on a proper walk in the park. After all, it was nice and not too hot since it was morning.

We arrived at Central Park. It was really beautiful - as always. I loved going to Central Park because it was full of nature!

So many large trees, a giant lake, and so many birds and other animals. I guess you can say I've always been an outdoor's kind of girl.

and Buzz walked over the mini bridge that looked out onto the lake. It was my favorite spot in the park, so I had to stop for a minute and look out at the scenery.

I smiled and took a deep breath in as I closed my eyes. It was absolutely peaceful.

I soon felt a tugging on the leash and I looked down at the anxious pup.

"Buzz! Stop it... come on!" I said holding onto the leash tight. He spotted a squirrel and decided to run after it - dragging me along.

"Buzz, really! Stop!" I spoke up a little louder as I ran along with him. I almost lost hold of the leash when a boy ran over to help me hold Buzz back.

"Whoa there, boy!" he said calming the dog down. It was Liam.

"Liam! Well you sure came to the rescue," I said surprised to see him. I hadn't seen the boys since Philly. I sure did miss them, but I guess I would have to get used to it when they go on tour.