Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Brooke's POV

"Babe? Brooooke. Baby wake up," Liam's deep voice rustled against my neck.

I blinked a couple times until I could actually see. He strattled me, resting his arms on either sides of my face. Although the hotel room was freezing, his body heat kept me warm.

I smiled and stretched beneath him, "Good morning."

He giggled, "You gonna get up?"

I hummed, "That depends. What time is it?"

"About 9:45. Niall already texted me to come play some Fifa with him at his room," he smiled.

"Ah I see, so you are just waking me to let me know you're going to Niall's?" I said with a funny smirk.

He gasped sarcastically, "Now what kind of boyfriend would I be if I did that?! ... I was going to spend time with you first before I went." We both laughed.

"Mhm, alright Payne. I understand. Just cuddle with me first, will ya?" I gave him the puppy-dog pout as he "awe'd."

"Awe of course I will," he said rolling over me so that he laid next to me and held me close. I wrapped my arms around his stomach. His t-shirt smelled like comfort. I was only wearing a pair of his basketball shorts and a t-shirt, so I was still cold. He'd rather sleep in the cold than in a sweltering, hot room.

I ended up staying the night in Liam's room. We could have gotten a key for my room, but it would have taken a lot of time and hassle for the workers, so I cuddled up with him all night. I don't think anyone knew about it except for Kelly who probably figured I was in Liam's room.

"I can't believe it's almost 10 already. We rarely ever get to sleep in this late," my words were muffled up against Liam's body.

"I know, it's actually really nice. We don't have to worry about any interviews this morning or radio calls. No rushing to board a plane, well except for later that is," he said, "I just like being here with you."

I smiled, "I like this, too." We laid there for a bit giggling, chatting and, well... kissing, until he got a text from Niall. He gave me a "I really want to go to Niall's room and play Fifa look."

I giggled, "Go on! Fifa is calling."

"You sure it's okay? I'll lay here with you till noon if you want."

How cute.. I sighed, "Noo no it's okay. I'm gonna go do some wash anyway. There's actually one washer and dryer in that closet over there," I pointed. We hardly ever got a room with laundry access, so I needed to hit that up!

"Alright, thank you, love," he said, giving me one last kiss before he got up and rushed out the door.

I flipped the covers off of me. It was a gloomy day outside - no rain, but the skies called for it. Although a maid would come in to clean the room later, I still made the bed and tidied up. I hated leaving a messy room.

My cell phone buzzed over on the floor next to my clothes.. it was Mom!

"Hey Mom!" I answered.

"Brookie! Uh, it's so great to hear your voice. How are you, baby?"

The familiar tone of Mom's voice filled me with pure bliss. I hadn't had much time to talk to her on the phone lately, it's been about 4 days!

"I'm really great! We are in Kansas City right now, but we'll be going over to Indiana later. I miss you, how's everything at home?"

"Oh it's just same old! Roy's at work. He's actually working with Jordin Sparks today!"

I groaned, "Jordin Sparks! Of course I would miss the day when she's there!? Ugh! Well, how's Jade and Buzz?"