Chapter 60

Chapter 60

Liam's POV

"BEEEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" the sounds of honking horns filled up the road that lead to the airport.

"Ugh it's right there! Why does there have to be so much traffic!?" I complained to myself. It really was just right there.

I looked down at my new watch - my plane was boarding in 15 minutes.

I huffed and looked down at my small bag. I had to get there.

"Thank you for driving me, but I'm just gonna run the rest of the way. Here you go," I said giving the driver a tip and hopped out of the car. He looked confused, but I didn't care. Danielle would be leaving for Paris to join a dancing tour tomorrow night and I had to get to her.

I sped through the stopped cars and taxi's with my bag over my shoulder. Finally I reached the airport entrance and ran to the desk.

"Hi can I please have one ticket to Heathrow, London for your next flight?" I asked out of breath.

"Sure sir, one moment. I'm going to need to see some I.D." I shuffled through my bag to get my I.D. card out and tapped my toes impatiently as she entered the info into her computer.

"Here you go, sir. Enjoy your flight," she smiled. I grabbed the ticket and ran off for the security section. Kicking my shoes off quickly, I threw them in the box and pushed it through the scanner. I walked through and the alarm went off.

"Sir?" the man asked.

"Sorry my belt - it was my belt - it was my belt, it's fine," I said quickly taking my belt off and threw it in the box. Stepping through again, it didn't go off.

So I grabbed the box, put my shoes back on and just threw the belt in my bag and ran! I was so out of breath, counting the terminals to find mine.

"LIAM!" A girls voice yelled out. I never ignore fans... never, but this was so important. I had to make my plane.

"LIAM!" she yelled again. I turned to wave quickly and did a double take.

It was Danielle.

"Danielle? What... what are you doing here?" I asked confused.

She stuttered, "I... I flew here to see you." My heart dropped and I raised my eyebrows - speechless.

"Why are you here?" she asked.

I began walking slowly over to her, "I was flying out to Heathrow to see you."

She smiled, as did I and I stopped walking. She giggled as she smiled, "Liam, I don't even know what to say."

"Say you love me," I said abruptly. She looked lost and I grabbed her hand.

"Danielle, I love you. I love you so much and I guess this little break has made me realize how much I need you in my life. Brooke and I decided to split - it was nothing like what you and me had. I am nothing without you and I need you back in my life."

She gasped, putting a hand to her chest and her eyes became watery.

"I love you, Danielle," I whispered, my voice tight from keeping tears back.

She looked up into my eyes, "I love you, too Liam."

In the middle of the airport, we both shared a kiss and I wrapped my arms around her waist. I finally had her back in my life - for good.

Brooke's POV

The wedding reception was wonderful, but I had to get away from everything for a moment. It's been a pretty crazy day. Liam and I broke up, I've been rushing around for the wedding and I had to figure out a way to talk to Harry.