Chapter 49

Chapter 49

Liam's POV

"I keep bleeding I keep, keep bleeding love." My voice echoed against the tiled walls in the small steamy bathroom. I looked into the mirror and shook out my dark wet hair. I always hate when your hair looks darker when it's wet - mine practically looks black. I enjoyed the light brown shade to my hair.

Brooke and I were going on a date tonight around Vegas. I was kind of looking forward to it - it's going to be a good time. I know she's having a really tough time right now, so I just want to make her happy.

It seems like day by day we grow an inch apart and I don't think either of us know why.

I threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and made my way into the bedroom.

When I walked in, I found Niall dancing in front of the mirror. I tried not to laugh, but it was really hard!

"Niall what are you doing?" I startled the boy as he jumped.

"Oh I was just... well I was..." he tried to think of an excuse, but it was pointless, "I was dancing."

"Doing a good job there," I teased as he threw a towel at me.

"My legs just won't cooperate!" he complained, staring into the mirror again.

"Well do you plan on dancing tonight?" I asked.

"I'm taking Kelly out tonight."

I chuckled, crossing my arms, "Yes, I know. You seem nervous."

"Oh you don't say?" he joked. Clearly he knew he was nervous, too. "I'm taking her to a Mexican restaurant and they do crazy dance moves! Like samba - I don't know," he covered his eyes with his palms and sulked.

"Nah mate, don't worry about it. I got you. Just start with the basics," I lifted him up. I began to step and sway side to side, having him follow my moves.

"Now you have to add a little shoulder and hip, but not too much. You aren't a girl." He was actually starting to improve.

Just then Zayn walked in, "What on earth are you guys doing?" he looked horribly confused in the doorway.

Niall and I began to laugh as Zayn did, too.

"Liam was teaching me how to dance and I'm gonna be late! Thanks for your help," Niall said rushing out the door past Zayn.

"Yah mate, have fun!" Zayn waved out to him and then collapsed on the bed, "I'm taking a nap!"

I laughed, "Figures!" I still had a good amount of time before our date, so I decided to relax and do a little twitcam in the other room.

Kelly's POV

On the 5th floor, the elevators opened and I stepped in, my off-red heels clicking against the tile. When the doors closed, I examined myself in the mirror - adjusting my black cocktail dress. My hair was up in a cute ponytail with gentle pieces hanging down. I haven't felt this dressed up and sophisticated since living in New York.

I took a deep breath as the doors opened to the lobby. Romantic Italian songs played through the hotel lobby as the water fountain, telephones ringing and the voices of people filled the background sound.

I looked around for Niall when soon - there he was. He smiled beneath those bold blue eyes of his. He wore black pants and shoes and a white buttoned up shirt. I opened my mouth in shock and smiled.

"Well you clean up very nicely there, Horan," I giggled.

"And you look absolutely beautiful," he grinned, handing me a rose.