Chapter 36

CONGRATULATIONS TO ONE DIRECTION FOR WINNING 2 BRIT AWARDS!!!!!!!!

--------------------------/-/-----------------

Chapter 36

Louis's POV

The sound of crickets and locuses filled up the quiet air as Chey and I walked down the dark pathway that was lit up by the bold moon and stars.

"I've never seen the stars so bright! Not even in California," she mentioned, gazing up at the sky.

"Me neither. It's absolutely beautiful, just like you." Wow, that was cheesy. By the way she looked at me though, I don't think she thought it was.

"Lou," she dragged my name out sweetly, "You're so wonderful. I don't mean for that to sound so cheesy, but really. You are."

I giggled on the inside. We we're both thinking the same thing.

"I thought my comment was cheesy, but you know I really meant it, too," I chuckled.

She looked down at the ground and flashed her sparkly blue eyes back up at me, "Yea, I know. You know... I really missed this. I missed you soo much, Louis. I wish I could be with you every day."

I locked my fingers with hers a little more, "I feel the same way, Chey. Literally, I think about you all the time. Can you just join the band so I can see you every waking moment of my life?"

She laughed, "Awe now we both know that won't go over so well."

I sighed, "Yes, yes I know. It wasn't a bad thought, though."

She stopped walking as we reached the lake and turned to me, holding both of my hands now. Her eyes shimmered from the reflection of the moon and her smile glowed. We stared at each other for a few seconds until her face went serious. She wrapped her arms instantly around my neck and hugged me tight. I could tell she was feeling emotional.

"I missed you so much, Louis. I don't want this to end. A day has already gone by and it feels like it went so fast," she whimpered over my shoulder. By the way she told me she missed me two times, I know she meant it.

I dug my face into the crease of her neck and let a big sigh out thru my nose.

"I missed you, too. Don't worry, love. I'm going to make sure these next few days are the best days of our lives."

She backed her face up and we looked closely at each other. Her eyes were watery, "You're the best," she said as we both kissed.

I kept my arms still around her waist. I giggled a bit, "This sounds crazy, but I was worried you were... I don't know, forgetting about me maybe. I mean, there's so many guys in California and you're beautiful. I was nervous you were moving on from me."

"Louis! Nobody compares to you. I would never do that."

I smiled contently at her and kissed her lips again. She backed out of the kiss and smiled with guilt, "Although I can't speak too much. I was a little nervous, too. You meet thousands of girls each day."

"But you're the only one for me. You're my girl," I said confidently.

I then kept one hand on her waist and held her other hand as I began to slow dance with her - adding the lyrics to the words I just said.

"My girl, my girl, talkin' bout my girl... My girl! I've got sunshine... on a cloudy day..."

She threw her head back and laughed. I began to laugh, too, but continued to slow dance with her... even without music.