Chapter 35

Two chapters in one day!!! Yay!

___________________________

Chapter 35

Louis's POV

We headed down the path way as we entered the party area. There were a good 70 - 100 people roaming around the area. It was sick! Men in overalls and blue jeans were playing horse shoes and barbecuing while the women in dresses and shorts mingled and danced around. The one thing I noticed a lot was most people wore cowboy hats and boots. No matter how hot it was.

"Ah my babies! Go get yourselves so food now and have some fun!" Nan said as she carried a big tray of corn on the cob into the barn.

"Oh! Girls! I want you to come with me! I wanna introduce you to my cousin that I've told you about! The one who lived next to Miley Cyrus growing up!" Kelly said as the girls followed her.

Chey turned at me and winked as I waved back. Niall, Zayn and Liam immediately went into the barn for food as Harry and I explored outside.

"Hi can I have a picture with you, please? I really like your music," A little blonde girl with flowers in her hair asked. She had to be the cutest thing and around 5 years old.

"Of course, babe!" I said as we posed for a picture with her. We headed around the side of the barn where the men were cooking.

"Ya'll want some watermelon?" A heavy set guy with just jeans on asked us.

"Eh sure," Harry responded. The man took a giant axe in his hands as Harry and I looked nervously at each other.

"You best stand back now or else you're gonna get watermelon juice all over you," the man warned us as we stepped back. He raised the axe over his head as he slammed it into the watermelon - cutting it perfectly in half. Harry and I looked at each other and laughed. This is crazy!

We decided to meet up with everyone in the barn. It looked like quite the party inside. The band played banjos, drums and sang country songs. A few people spun around on the dance floor and others ate food at the tables set up. We found the crew at a table near the dance floor.

This was going to be a crazy night!

Harry's POV

"Harry mate, try these burgers and ribs. They are top A," Niall said. He was a mess and it was hilarious. Louis and I sat down with them as he chowed down on some amazing food.

"Now what do we have here!?" A goofy man came over to the table with a beer in his hand.

Kelly laughed, "Uncle Ed, this is everybody. Everybody this is Uncle Ed." We waved back at him. He probably wouldn't remember our names anyway even if Kelly had told him.

"How's my big brother doin' up north in New York City, hey?" he asked.

"He's good," Kelly responded.

"Glad to see you here darlin'. You haven't gone all classy on us now have ya?" He asked as Kelly rolled her eyes, looking a bit embarrassed.

"No not completely," she laughed.

He held his stomach and laughed, "Good now. Here! Have yourselves a drink!"

He handed out beers to us. We looked at each other confused.

"But uh, we aren't legal," I said.

"Oh that's alright boy. You're close enough! We won't tell on ya," he laughed.

Louis went straight to opening the can as the rest of us looked at each other nervously. It was just one time in the middle of nowhere. I'm sure they do it all the time. So we gave in and drank a couple drinks. Nothing too much for now.