Chapter 41

As promised here is another update for today!! Please don't forget to let me know in the comments how often I should update!!

Love you guys!!

Now on to chapter 41!!

+

Chapter 41

Liam's POV

Before the parade started, we were bombarded with fans who asked for autographs and pictures. It's always nice to meet fans and we love each and every one of them. But sometimes when it's your day off, we like to have a little us time. Paul and Fiona and a couple bus drivers met up with us for the parade and when it was about to start, Paul told the fans we couldn't sign anymore.

I took a seat on the curb side next to Brooke, who smiled up at me. I gently kissed her on the cheek and secured my arm around her waist. Floats covered in lights began to pass by us. The music was absolutely magical and characters like Peter Pan, Captain Hook, The Seven Dwarfs, Snow White and many more waved back to us.

"Mate, she is smokin'," Niall said as he pointed to Ariel. I just laughed and shook my head. Seriously Niall is such a goofball. I looked over at Brooke who's eyes were big and bright from the lights, but she also seemed really happy.

"Having a good time?" I smiled at her.

"I am having an amazinggg time!" she said, getting closer to my lips with each word and then finally kissed them. A float then passed by with the rest of the Disney princess's on it. I squinted my eyes as I tried to make out a familiar face.

Danielle?

She had curly, springy hair and light brown skin. But when she turned towards me, I found that it wasn't her.

*Darn,* I thought as I looked down at the ground. Wait, was I disappointed that I didn't see Danielle? It's not like I had feelings for her anymore...

Okay, we left off on a bad note and yes I admit I'm not happy about that.

But I'm in a relationship with Brooke. Me thinking this way doesn't mean I still have feelings for Dani, does it?

Zayn's POV

After the parade was over, we decided to find a closer seat to the castle for the fireworks. This day has flown by! We found a spot on the concrete and all sat close together. Liam recorded some footage of everyone with his flip cam.

"Hello Liiiiammm!" I said in my 'vas happenin' accent.

"And this is Jessica! She's our new friend and is really nice and fun! Say Hi!" Liam pointed the camera at us.

She giggled, "Hi Liam!" When he turned the camera back towards Brooke, I looked over at Jessica.

"Ooo look at you getting all the camera attention," I poked at her.

She laughed and said, "You know, you're cute when you tease me like that."

"Ah I see what you did there. Copying me from early are you?" I flashed a smile at her.

She shrugged her shoulders up and down and smiled, "Maybe, but I think you really are cute." I felt a sudden sense of excitement rush through me.

She's cheeky, flirtatious, beautiful, fun. All the qualities I look for in a girl.

The music began to play and people cheered when the castle lit up in different colors.

I went for a risk and grabbed her hand, locking my fingers through hers.

She looked up and smiled and then focused her attention back on the castle.

Now I knew she was crushing back on me a bit and I smiled.