Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Kelly's POV

A Virginia show and now Nashville... this tour seemed to be flying by! It's July 2nd! Already! And I was having such a blast!

 Being out, traveling the country with my best friends - it's what i lived for. I love my family so much, but we have such differences, it was time to take a little break and this tour was the perfect break for me.

 "Okay Nan, i'll talk to them. Okay... yes I know there will be plenty of food, i'll make sure to tell Niall that, okay love you too.. bye bye," I talk on the phone with my Nan. She loved to talk!

 Nan and Pop always threw a massive 4th of July bash at their ranch in Texas. It was something I always looked forwards to as a kid, but I haven't gone since i moved. We would be around Texas on the 4th and i was determined to go. I just had to ask the boys.

 We were at a meet and greet event before the Nashville show and Brooke and I watched the boys from the side. Liam looked over and winked at the flirtatious Brooke.

 "Oh my gosh, you and Liam just make me feel so depressed about m love life!" I teased.

 "You'll find somebody. Don't worry," she answered back.

 I adjusted my white skirt and yellow tank top. Nashville was on fire today! A wopping 90 degrees!

 "Hi, i don't mean to bother you, but can i get a picture with you both?" a fan in  green asked. We looked over at the boys who gave us a nod of approval. Brooke and I rarely took pictures with fans because they were the boy's fans - not ours.

 "Sure!" I told the excited young girl. We snapped a picture and she gasped for air.

 "Oh my gosh thank you so much! I love you both, you're so pretty!" she said as she was whisked away by security. Who would have ever thought this would happen?

 After the signing, we went in the back for some food and to get ready. Everyone was running around - going to hair and makeup or the fun room full of food and games. I sat in  a red directors chair as Niall sat across from me - getting his hair done. I snapped a picture of him on my iphone.

 "You're hair just looks brilliant in this picture," I said sarcastically with a laugh.

 "Let me see," he grabbed my phone away and burst out in laughter, "Oooooo this is no good. What are you doin to mah hair!?" he joked with the stylist then winked.

 I decided to talk about the Texas trip.

 "So 4th of July is coming up. It's a pretty big day in America," I said, swinging my feet back n forth.

 "Yes.. I know what 4th of July is. I'm not that naive," he giggled.

 "Well my Nan and Pop throw this giant party on the day. It's a bit country. The have dancing and music and fireworks and a campfire and, oh... LOTS of food," I saved the best bit for last

 "Hmm, what kind of food might this be?" he raised his eyebrows.

 I giggled, "Ehm well, burgers, corn on the cob, hot dogs, chicken, taco salad, ribs. Basically if you love food, you want to be there. It's quite the party."

 He reached for a high five, "I'm there! We have off on the 4th and 5th anyway. Let's do it!"

 I was so excited! I was finally going back home!

Louis's POV

*It's everything about you-you-you. It's everything about YOU!*

 The crowd roared in screams. It was absolutely amazing! Liam started his little speach as i came up with a brilliant idea.