Chapter 42

Great news!! Since it's Friday I'm going to try and update twice or three times today cause, I for one, think you guys deserve it, and two because I have so many ideas!!!

ENJOY!!!

+

Chapter 42

Zayn's POV

"So ya did it. You told Chey you love her," Harry said, patting Louis on the back as we all packed up for the plane ride to Missouri.

Louis sighed and smiled, "Yeah. I can finally say I did!"

"What about you, Nialler? So what does Kelly know you're interested now?" Liam asked as he fixed his hat in the mirror.

"Eh I don't know. I didn't want to make such a big move last night, but she seemed so like having my arm around her," he answered back in his strong Irish accent.

"Oh yea you go, Nialler!" I said as I threw his shirt at him to pack up.

He blushed, "Yeah it's going to be gradual. Nothing too fast like you people over here."

"We just got lost in the moment really and got lucky - at least me and Liam did. You should really get to know a girl first. You're doing the right thing, buddy. Don't sweat it," Louis gave him some great advice.

Niall nodded, "So what about Jess? You do anything?"

I shook my head, "Nah. Just held her hand during the fireworks, that's all."

"And you didn't kiss her or anything?" Harry looked at me confused.

"Nah man. I didn't know if she wanted to," I replied.

Liam laughed, "Oh gosh. I smirked at him, "What?!!"

"It was quite obvious she likes you. She definitely wanted a kiss!" Liam said, tossing an apple up in the air.

"Yeah, ya should have kissed her," Harry added.

Louis jumped up and down next to me on the bed and sang out, "You shoulda you shoulda oh, you shoulda kissed her!!" The boys laughed and I threw a pillow at him.

"You think I should have?" I said seriously.

The boys all burst into one word, "YES!"

I thought for a second and then shrugged, "Well it's too late now. I don't know when I'm going to see her again."

Harry rushed over to me and placed both hands on my shoulders and tried to remain from laughing, "Go to her, Zayn! Go find her!" He pleaded in a sarcastic voice.

I tried not to laugh too, but believe it or not, this was actually a serious talk between us two.

"Go to her!? What?" I said.

"Isn't she staying at the Polynesian?!" he asked.

"Uh yea?"

"Then you must go!" Harry said quickly, trying to push me out the door.

It was pretty spontaneous, but I felt like it was something romantic and fun and I had to do it.

"You're right! Look - don't do anything fun without me! I'll be right back!" I shouted as I ran out the door. I didn't even know what room she was staying in! I reached the site of the monorail and waited.

"Where ya headed to?" A gentleman in a green outfit asked me.

"To the Polynesian.. right over there," I pointed to my left.

"Ah that's quite a ride! The monorail travels clockwise," he replied. What!? I had to get there fast! I decided to take off and just run there. I bolt through the parking lot, over some bushes, around a dock and finally arrived to the front doors of the Polynesian.