Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Liam's POV

A few days have passed. The Boston show was absolutely amazing! The crowd was wild and knew every word to each song. We had traveled up to Toronto for two dates, Detriot, and New York City. We were now in New Jersey for ANOTHER show tonight! It's non-stop, but we love it!

We actually get a free day today before we go for the show at night. So we decided to go to the beach and hit up the boardwalk for food and rides.

"Last time we had been to a beach, mates was Australia," Zayn peered from under his sunglasses. We didn't really pack for the beach, so we wore our regular outfits.

"HAH! I'm sure Australia beaches are much nicer!" Kelly laughed.

"I'm surprised no fans are here," Brooke said out loud.

"It's because they're all at the venue, I'm sure!" Louis answered slapping her leg.

"OUCH LOU! Burn!!" she exclaimed.

He laughed along with Harry, "Ah I forgot! I'm sorry, love." She glared over at him with a smirk.

"Zayn! Where's your girl!?" Harry yelled over to the dark haired lad.

"Jessica? She'll be here soon," he replied. Jessica lives in New Jersey, so we invited her to come out and hang with us and then go to the concert.

I looked over at Brooke who was drawing hearts in the sand.

"Wanna walk to the water?" I asked her. She nodded and took my hand.

"You're looking extra beautiful today," I complimented her as she grinned back, creating little dimples on her cheeks. She just wore normal shorts and a shirt, but I loved that look on her. Brooke never tried to impress anyone - she acted herself.

"Awe thanks babe," she squeezed my hand a little tighter. We reached the cold water.

"Oooo no way! I am not going in there!" she jumped back a bit.

"Oh it's just water," I teased as I splashed her.

She gasped and smiled, "LIAM PAYNE! I'm gonna get you for that!" With that she flicked water up at me, getting my white shirt wet. I looked down at the soaked shirt as she giggled, clasping her hand over her mouth.

"Oh no, I believe you're gonna get it!" I laughed back at her as I stripped the shirt off and threw it to the side. She immediately ran away and I chased after her. When I caught up to her, I scooped her up in my arms as we both laughed and spun around.

"Oh my gosh, Liam. Don't you dare!" She shrieked as I walked over to the water with her in my arms. I teased her, almost dropping her in as she held on tightly to me.

I laughed, "Oh I wouldn't do that to youuuu. I like you too much." She then went in for a kiss as I kissed her back. That's another thing I liked about her - she wasn't afraid to make a move.

"HEY ROMEO AND JULIET! LET'S GO! WE'RE GOING ON RIDES!" Louis called out.

I put her down as we walked up to meet with everyone. I was having a blast on tour with Brooke and wouldn't want it any other way.

Zayn's POV

We stood in line for tickets as I chatted up Jessica.

"I haven't seen you in quite some time. How's life going?" I laughed as I squinted from the sun that was peeking out from behind the clouds.

"Life... it's exhausting," she giggled and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, "Dance is basically my life right now. Thank goodness school is done with! How's the tour?"