Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Harry's POV

I was actually having a really wonderful day in Philadelphia. I think I can speak for all of the boys - too. We loved the vibe here!

We got freshened up a bit in the clubhouse after the game. It was a nice locker room, of course red and white.

Our make-up crew and designer were there to help make us look nicer and not a sweaty mess!

It was extremely hot out and we didn't want to leave our fans out in that line anymore.

I got changed into tan pants and a long neckline navy blue shirt.

Louis wore tan shorts, a striped red shirt and toms.

Niall wore his signature red polo and tan pants.

Liam had blue shorts on and a white t-shirt.

And Zayn looked stylish wearing dark blue jeans, a white Bruno Mars shirt and a black beanie.

I was getting powder put on my face a bit when I glanced over and saw the girls walk in. They got dressed in the other room.

Brooke caught my attention immediately. Her hair looked long and beautiful, as usual. She wore a dark purple romper and a dark brown belt hugging her waste. She matched the belt with her gladiator sandals.

Kelly had on tiny white shorts with a light yellow t-shirt on and the same shoes as Brooke.

"Can I?" she asked the make-up artist who was brushing my face. I smirked into a smile.

"That would actually be a lot of help. We're short on time, so thank-you!" she replied back to Brooke.

After she left, Brooke gave me a little seductive look and held the brush out.

"Hm... I'm doing Harry Styles make-up. Better hope I don't put too much powder on your face there! Could look a little embarrassing," she joked as she ran the brush along my cheek bone.

"You do and I'll..."

"You'll what?" she said getting close to my face.

"I'll.. I'll never hug you again."

She giggled, "Never hug me ever again! I think you're the one who would be missing out there."

I closed my eyes as she brushed my nose.

"I happen to give amazing hugs. You're the loser in this situation, Hartley."

"I think I give the best hugs!" Louis yelled out as he hugged Brooke from behind, making her squeal. He pulled me into the hug, as well - squishing Brooke a bit.

"Okay, time to meet some fans! Let's go boys!"

We let go of the hug and started making our way up on the field again. Screams filled the entire stadium. The fans had been standing around the walkway of the stadium. It was filled!

We sat at a table by the 1st base entrance and started greeting fans.

Zayn's POV

"Hey Babe, how's it goin? You alright?" I said as I greeted a crying fan.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You're just my idol. I can't believe this is happening!" she cried.

I pulled her into a hug. It's so sweet when fans tell me I'm there idol. Like... me? I had the best job in the whole world.

I've been hearing lots of "I love you Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn's," but it caught me off guard when I heard, "OH MY GOSH! BROOKE!

We all looked at one another and smiled. It's amazing how much our fans know. I mean, who wouldn't love Brooke and Kelly? We love them, too.