Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Liam's POV

Finally, in Denver, Colorado! Let me tell you, it was a long bus ride, but luckily we got to sleep for most of it! The fans greeted us warmly and we only had one interview in the morning, so we had a chance to relax before the show.

We continued our indoor sports by playing a little bit of baseball, except it was more like wiffle ball since a baseball could actually hurt!

Brooke and Kelly liked baseball a lot, so they tried teaching us the ways of the game.

"Alright Malik, try to strike me out. I dare ya!" Kelly teased the pitcher.

"I don't like this! Don't hit me!" Zayn whined.

"Zayn! It's a wiffle ball!" Niall yelled out to him.

"I know but it could hurt!" He said as he threw the ball, ducking for cover. Kelly smacked it out into the seats.

"Wow, quite a hit, Kel!" Louis stared at the flying ball.

"Come on, Liam, you're up!" Harry waved me over.

I shook my head and smirked, "I think I'm gonna just go sit over here instead."

They all grunted, "Ugh! Come on, Liam!"

"I'll just sit out this round," I replied, taking a seat on the giant box that held some stage equipment. I was never that great at baseball - I liked football better.

Brooke was up and looked like the perfect cute little tomboy in my white t-shirt and her jean shorts. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and was just bored, so I decided to flip through some pictures. I'll admit, I had a good laugh at a few. There was an embarrassing one of Louis... actually a lot of embarrassing one's of the boys. Chey putting a straw up her nose, Zayn cross-eyed, Brooke's kissy face and Niall's high jump.

As I flipped through the pictures, they got older and older when soon I came across some of Danielle and I. I sighed. I don't really understand what is going through my mind right now. I'm sort of at a loss.

Brooke jumped up on the box next to me and looked over my shoulder.

"What are ya lookin' at?" she said in a bubbly tone.

"Just pictures," I replied, luckily one's of the boys came up again.

She laughed, "Oh wow, these are so old! Look at your hair!"

I pouted at her, "Hey! It took a lot of time to make it that straight!"

She poked my nose and smiled, "I know, I'm only kidding. It's cute."

I smiled and looked back down at my phone. And of course one came across of Danielle.

"Who's that?" she asked.

I smirked, "That's Danielle."

"Ah, your ex girlfriend," I said shyly. I nodded. She looked up at my eyes. Her blue eyes were bold and sincere.

"She's very pretty," she stated with a little closed smile, creating dimples on her cheeks.

"But you're really pretty, too," I noted.

She looked down at the ground and then back up to my eyes with a slight smile still, "Thanks," she said quietly.

It was a bit silent for a moment. I didn't want her to feel weird, so I pulled a positive move, "Let's take a picture for twitter... I'll tweet it out right now," I smiled warmly at her.

Her energy boosted, "Alright!"

I held my camera out, taking a lovely picture of us sitting on the box and opened up my twitter. She was on her phone, too.. also checking her twitters.