Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Louis's POV

The sun streamed through the small crack between the window sill and the curtain – but managed to get straight into my eyes.

I rubbed my tired eyes and rolled over to look at the clock… 7:30. The alarm would go off in 15 minutes anyway, so I decided to get up.

I slipped on a tight white Hollister shirt and pulled on my red sweatpants.

I look over at Harry who was buried underneath his blankets. I gently crept over and laid down next to him under the covers. He felt the movement of the bed and rolled over – pulling the covers up higher to his face.

"Harry?"

"Lou, what are you doing?" he asked with a much lower voice.

"I can't cuddle with my best friend?"

He groaned with his eyes still shut, "What time is it?"

"7:35. You have to get up in 10 minutes anyway. Last day in the studio for the week. Oh and a radio interview this morning, so get your butt up." I said nudging him.

He finally opened his eyes, blinked a lot and then looked over at me.

"I'm too tired, Louis. Wake me up in 10 minutes," he said pulling the covers over his face.

"Oh is this because Brooke isn't working today?" I joked as I poked his bare stomach.

"Nooo. I just am tired." He said in a muffled voice.

"Did you tell her you like her?"

"No, I didn't." He was very short with me this morning, really must have been tired.

"That's okay. At least everything is okay now – just work up to it."

With that said, he flipped the covers off of his face and looked up at the ceiling. His eyes were wide so I knew he had to have been thinking of something.

"I don't want to date Brooke. Well, yes I do. I really do. But it would only be for her own good. She doesn't need a celebrity. She needs just a regular guy."

I shook my head – disagreeing.

"You know Harry, you are a normal guy. You need to give yourself more credit. I mean obviously you like Brooke a lot if you're trying to "save her" from something. But really you aren't. It's like you belong together, Har."

He popped up out of bed and pulled on his sweatpants.

"Yeah I know. Just leave it alone for now. Let me bring back our friendship."

I nodded my head as I stood up.

"Okay, alright." I started to walk out the door until I heard him talk.

"But, thanks for being concerned anyway, boo-bear" he said looking over his bare shoulder with a shirt in his hands.

"That's my job!" I said aloud as I walked down the hall.

Harry's POV

"Good Morning, you're listening to iHeartRadio. We have been getting tweets, emails, facebook messages, calls from girls all over to get these boys here and today we can finally say they are here with us. Louis, Liam, Niall, Harry, Zayn – Good Morning!" the DJ announced into his mic.

"Hello!" we all chanted in unison.

"Now for those of you who don't know, and I don't know how you can't because they are blowing up the charts here in America, they are One Direction. They were formed on X Factor in the UK, they released their first single What Makes You Beautiful, in which they won a Brit Award for, and now they are in America, in New York, about to tour around the country and create a new album… am I right?"