Chapter 5

I woke up to Samuel storming into my room, his eyes black as he roughly grabbed me by the jaw. I narrowed my eyes and growled, king or not, he is not allowed to touch me. Before he could say anything I shoved him off of me and stood up.

"Who do you think you are?" I snarled.

He glared at me, "The King!" he retorted.

"King or not, you should never touch a woman...or even a man without their consent! We're all the same here, except you just have some title thrown in front of your name!"

He stood there, fuming for goddess knows how long before clenching his jaw. "You didn't come down to dinner." he stated calmly.

I swallowed, it wasn't that nice calm that made you feel safe. Hell no, it was that calm that usually happens before a storm, a storm that I don't want to witness from him. I bit the inside of my cheek as I studied him, so handsome but so arrogant and self-conceited.

"Why?" he asked, his eyes still black.

I sighed, "I didn't want to."

"And you think just because you didn't want to that you didn't have to?"

"Yes, my life not yours'. If I don't want to eat with you then I shouldn't have to. There is nothing wrong with that."

"Nothing wrong with that? Everything is wrong with that!" he exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes, "Let me guess, you're used to everyone doing what you want them to do, huh?"

"Yes!"

"Well, Samuel, I'm not everyone. I'm Arabella, stubborn, a pain in the ass, and independent. If I wanted to be bossed around by some self absorbed mutt then I would have married him a long time ago." I growled lowly, keeping eye contact with him.

I have to say, Samuel isn't as bad as that Alpha. Alpha Ryder, Alpha of the Black Crescent pack. He demanded my parents to let me marry him, claiming I was in love with him. That man disgusted me more than Samuel does, but Samuel is quickly climbing ahead of Ryder. I stood my ground and looked at him, waiting for whatever he was going to say next.

Without any hesitation he slapped me, the sound echoing throughout the room. I held my burning cheek and glared at him, unshed tears in my eyes. He glared at me, rage was the only thing I could use to describe him right now. His body was shaking, his eyes were black, his claws were out and so were his canines.

"Then you're going to learn quickly, bitch. I don't allow my maids to disobey me, I don't allow anyone to disobey me. And since you didn't want to come down for dinner than you will no longer be allowed to eat until you show some respect. You can have water, but only twice a day. Morning and at night." he smirked as if he won some sort of prize.

I continued to stare at him, wiping my face blank from any emotion. I was about to say something when a high pitched voice sounded. A girl with black hair ran over and started kissing Samuel's neck.

"Baby, there you are! You're upset, why?" she asked, grabbing his face.

His eyes slowly looked down at her, a smile suddenly appeared on his face. "I think you can help me with that anger." he cooed, pulling her close.

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms across my chest, are they seriously going to make-out with me standing here? Samuel started to grind on her as they kissed which caused me to gag loudly. They both stopped and glared at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry, were you two busy? I couldn't tell, I was too focused on not puking." I snickered.

The girl narrowed her eyes, "Babe, who is this whore?"

"No one important, just some new maid that will be cleaning all day. You and Rose will no longer have any chores, she's going to do them all." he grinned. "For two months."

I gaped at him, "Two? Are you fucking serious!?"

"Yes, I am."

He then grabbed the she-wolf and walked out of my room with her, slamming the door behind him. I wanted to scream, it's not my fault he's some spoiled man who thinks everyone just wants him. I stormed over to my bed and threw myself on it, great, now I'm stuck here for two months.