Chapter 34

I swallowed nervously as I stared into Samuel's desire filled gaze. I could feel my own desire building up within me, causing my core to ache with want. My grip became tighter as I crushed my lips against his. A growl of approval left his own lips, his arms tightened around me, pulling me closer.
He leaned me against the wall, trailing kisses down my neck. When he reached my mark he kissed and sucked it. I dug my nails into his back, whimpering with pleasure.
(Surprise motherfuckers! Sexual stuff ahead)

He started to slowly and gently grind against me, causing sparks of pleasure to fly through me. My need only continued to grow, making me kiss him roughly. He suddenly stopped and looked at me.

"Are you sure? If I go further than this I won't be able to-

"Yes, I'm sure." I breathed, cutting him off.

He nodded and carried me out of the bathroom. He walked over and locked the door before carrying me to the bed. He carefully laid me down and crawled on top. He pressed himself against me as he attacked my lips with his, we could barely keep our hands off each other as our lips danced.
He trailed kisses down my neck and to my chest, he then started feeling my breasts through the bra while kissing my mark. He took my shirt and bra off before kissing down my stomach, while playing with my breasts. He grazed his canines along my abdomen before biting the band of my pants. He looked up at me while smiling, showing his canines. His eyes held flames of lust and awe, that one steamy look doing things to me that he definitely knew about.
He ripped my pants off and threw them aside, he then growled as he saw my thong. He didn't hesitate to rip that off as well, once I was naked he stared at me with love. He leaned down and kissed along my inner thighs. Each time he got close to my core he's go away from it.

I growled and looked at him, "Damn it, Samuel, stop teasing me!"

He chuckled, "Why? Do you want me to please you?" He continued to tease in a husky voice.

I clenched my jaw, "Yes."

He grinned again and sat up, he then used his hand and rubbed me. Waves of pleasure washed over me, one after another as he continued. I let out soft moans as he continued, after a minute he stopped and went back to kissing me.
I dragged my hands down and ripped off his shirt before moving to his pants. When he was only in his boxers I gaped at him, he's huge.
He chuckled and gently grabbed my jaw, he kissed me before letting go. He ripped off his boxers and placed himself at my entrance. He slipped on a condom before looking at me.

"This will hurt for a little bit, but I'll be gentle." He assured me.

I nodded and grabbed his face before pulling him closer. As we kissed he slowly started to enter me, there was mostly pain, but some pleasure. When the pain finally subsided he thrusted into me slowly. He pulled out a little before going back in, causing a moan to escape my lips.

When it was fully pleasure my moans got louder and he went faster and harder. He moaned into our kiss, pleasure was the only thing I felt.

"S-Samuel...I'm going to-
"I know baby." He whispered.

He went even faster until I reached my climax, I moaned loudly. As I did so he climaxed as well. He collapsed beside me, both of us panting. He kissed my cheek before getting up and walking to the bathroom. A minute later he jumped onto the bed and wrapped his arms around me. I yawned as I rested my head against his chest.

**Okay, no more sex...for now. ;)

"I love you." I whispered.

He kissed me again before answering. "I love you too, baby girl." He cooed.

I sighed in content as I fell asleep on his chest, a smile evident on my face. I can now say that Samuel and I are fully mated.