The cover

Guys, I'm not cutting out his butt cheeks. If you're uncomfortable seeing them then don't look at the cover. You don't have to look out the cover. There is nothing inappropriate about it. It's not even the full butt. You got butt cheeks too. It's not like I'm posting some porn as my cover or posting the front of the guy.
I've had several complaints about it, some rude and some nice. I understand how a butt could be disturbing I mean...his butt is gorgeous. Lol (okay that's inappropriate sorry.)

And if you can't handle seeing part of the buttcheeks then you won't be able to handle this book during chapter 34 or after. No, they're not going to have sex all the time, but I may throw in a steamy scene here and there. But it's my book and I'll decide what the cover will be. (Also, I suck at making covers so...)

And please do not take this message as me being a bitch. I'm not trying to be one. I'm just kind of annoyed with the complaints about the cover. Trust me, you'll see far worse than a guy's asscheeks. Just wait till you have sex Ed! Yes darlings, you'll see the front.

Oh and in science books (in high school and college) they show a guy's private and a girl's. It's part of growing up, learning about both reproduction systems. Better get used to sooner than later.

Okay. I'll update this weekend ;)