Chapter 7

Two weeks have passed since I started and I've passed out five times, luckily, it was in my room. The third time I almost drowned in the shower, but my wolf woke me up before I could. I have lost large amounts of weight and I only had four hours of sleep in those two weeks, add on the dehydration. Samuel didn't notice of course, so now I can't make him angry. I started to lose hope on getting my revenge, now it just all seems silly to me.

I kept drowning in my self-hatred, my jealousy of everyone that can just sit around all day. I would get frustrated easily and just scream or cry. My wolf barely talks to me anymore, the only time she does is when I'm drowning myself apparently.

I kept scrubbing the floor, but this damn stain just won't get away. Finally, out of stress, I threw the cloth against the wall. My vision swam and my heart raced, but I didn't care. Hot tears raced down my cheeks as I continued to glare at the wall. I sighed and grabbed the cloth again, there's no use to throwing a tantrum. I'm stuck here for a month and two weeks.

I looked up when Samuel and Kayla walked in, their hands locked as they smiled at each other. I ignored them and got back to work, just needing to escape them. Suddenly his foot connected with my abdomen causing me to gasp and fall over. I wrapped my arm around my now sore abdomen as I flashed him an irritated glare.

"What?" I snapped.

My voice was hoarse, but it still held anger and confidence. He shrugged, "Nothing."

"So, you kicked me for no reason?"

"No, there was a reason."

"Then, what was it?"

"Nothing."

I stared at him then shifted my gaze to Kayla, "Do you know what he's talking about?"

She shook her head, "He just hates you."

"Oh, okay, then I'm just gonna get back to cleaning." I mumbled.

"Kayla, could you please go and check on my little sister?" Samuel asked softly.

"Of course."

After she left he turned his attention back to me, he suddenly grabbed me and pulled me to my feet. He rested his hands on my shoulders and studied me. "You're thinner." he stated.

I rolled my eyes, "No I'm not, I've always been this thin."

"No, your cheek bones never showed this much and your arms were never this thin." he argued.

I looked at him, "How would you know? You barely looked at me long enough to know any of that."

"I..." he trailed off, his face losing color.

I sighed, "I'm almost done my chores and then I'll be out of your hair for the rest of the night."

With that I shoved his hands off and grabbed the cleaning supplies to move onto my next chore. "Oh, and that stain is being an ass. It's going to be there for a while." I said before leaving.

I let out a shaky breath, trying to calm down my pounding heart and nerves. Why am I suddenly feeling like this around him? I shook my head, it's just because of how my last two weeks have been. Once I get the right amount of sleep I'll be fine.