Background

August is a very well known Singer in the R & B world. He started out at the age of 14 just messing around on the computer and let's just say it took off from there. All while growing up August had it made when it came to getting what he wanted, after all he was easy on the tongue and slick with his words. Just not with the ladies but in general. He never found it hard to get a girl but always found it hard to keep them only because he felt as though they weren't keeping it real with him and he absolutely hates being lied too.  After his career takes off he finds himself meeting different women who are very appealing to the eye but it was always something missing. Their zest and ambition for making it in life was limited because they want a reliable man to take care of them and their needs. August finds this very unattractive and quiet immature but he figures he can at least get a quick jump off and then get back to the grind. 

Kenayde Williams just graduated from Stillman College in Georgia with a degree in Computer Science. Kenayde loved technology more than she liked humans at times. She had a bestfriend by the name of Shay and they were currently living together in their apartment on the nice side of town. (With the white folks) Kenayde felt like life couldn't get any better seeing her and her bestfriend took the world on strong together. The reason Kenayde and Shay were so close was because they both lost their mother at the same age so they felt they were sisters with the same story. They both used their death of their mothers to keep moving in life and to strive for greatness. They sometimes talked to their fathers but always found them getting into heated arguments over crazy things but somehow they were still close to their fathers. Shay had planned a huge party for her bestfriend once she graduate and had a little surprise for her as well. Kenayde never really had a true boyfriend and that was something she longed to have, maybe now since her head wasnt stuck in a book she may end up finding that one.

Excuse all errors you guys this is my first book
Enjoyyyyy !