Chapter 6

It's Friday Guys! My Moms Birthday tomorrow and Mi Jinete was Wednesday.
So I dedicate this Chapter to them. Yall stop and wish her a happy belated birthday though _FunsizeThickums 

Kenayde

Man I promise you within then two weeks. I have been buying nothing but sprite. I just knew I had to see HIM again. I ended up getting the job at the hospital in Atlanta. I have not heard from Daillon since that day, and I honestly feel really good about the decision I made.

I choose to leave that situation in God's hand because it is only so much that I can do. My dad always taught me to never make a decision when I'm indecisive.

I was currently leaving work, ready to go home and see my Major boo. Shay had text me and let me know she was at home and he was missing me. Missing so much that he was in my bed the entire day and even bit her when she tried to feed him.

I missed my bestfriend so I decided to spend the rest of the day in with her and Major.

When I got home, she had ordered pizza for us and had two 2 liters bottles of what? Sprite! My bestfriend loved me, I just know she did.

I knew that I wasn't the only person that was going crazy about this drawing because let's be honest it's freaking August Alsina. He has the ordeal about him that women love. They wanted sex and money. I on the other hand wanted something different.

I want somebody loyal to me. Someone that will be there regardless of anything that goes on between us. I want to be there for somebody as well. I want us both to shine and grow together. I'm getting older and realizing I just don't want to be some bodies girlfriend but their wife, life long partner, bestfriend, lover all of that. It was just that it was so hard to find now a days.

When I seen August at the club that night I just knew I needed to at least hold a conversation with him. He look like he longed for company. Even if we don't reach that level of dating and growing a great friendship would always be a plus.

August

I left the meeting with Sprite and my management I had to call my mama but she didn't answer. As soon as I signed the contract, the commercial was released the next day and boy was my phone ringing off the hook.

Text messages from women and my homeboys flooded my phone. I reached over and cut it off. I just needed time to think about what I was getting myself into. I went out on my balcony and had a talk with my guardian angel.

"Mel man, this world so cold. You know I'm not good with inviting just no anybody into my world. You know this whole ordeal with this fan spending a day with me is not sitting with me al that well. I know I need to loosening up but what if she is a waste of time. You know I longed for that love you had with your girlfriend Chandra. I just want to now when my time coming man. It's getting lonely out here. All the partying and different women getting old. Just give me a sign that I'm doing the right thing if not I'll find a way out."

I looked up at the sky and immediately a peace was placed over me and I knew at that moment everything would be alright.

I went back inside and turned my phone on and went to grab a quick snack. When I came back to retrieve my phone it was overwhelmed with text messages and calls.

I pressed the redial button and listen to it ring for three times until I was greeted by her voice.

"Hello, baby is that you?" She said

"Yeah Mama, it's me how you been ? Everybody good out there?"

"Oh my goodness! It is you baby boy! I have missed you so much. Yes everybody is fine."

I laughed seeing that I just talked to my mom like last week this time. She always knows how to cheer me up.

We made small talk up until she brought up the commercial she seen about the contest.

"Ma, yeah that's what I wanted to talk to you about. I said. What you think about it?"

She was silent for a minute so I grew nervous.

"You know I always dreamed of you having that one loyal girl for you. You have so much going for yourself right now baby. I just want you to be wise in any decision you make. I honestly don't see a problem with what you are doing. I think if the team takes the right precautions when picking the girl out that it will fine."

She talked more about it and she really opened my eyes to somethings.

"I know you had a talk with Mel about it. You two were thick as thieves Aug." She said unexpectedly

"Y- ye-yeah, I did."

Was all I could get out because it hit me my bro wasn't around anymore. Of course Travis ass was here but it nothing like the big big brother though.

I knew things would be fine. I had a peace about it so that was a great sign.

The Day Before Picking

August

Man it was a lot of girls to choose from. Some of the faces and names look familiar. Or it could have been the fact that everything felt like it was going in a circle and being repeated. I remember them picking 10 and from that ten it would get narrowed down to five them, Then it will be my choice to pick.

Five pictures set before me with all their information. Of course we had to back ground checks because I wasn't about to have no crazy ass chick with me. She needed to be cool. I know I was a celeb l, but let's be honest we put on our clothes the same way.

HER name and face kept sticking out at me. It was something about her eyes. Yeah the other girls of course were hella bad. I mean she was bad too, but it was just something about her.
I decided to go home and sleep on it.

Kenayde

It had been like a full two weeks since I touched a sprite. I figured that out of the whole entire world, I wouldn't get picked so I just stop drinking them. Plus my face was breaking out so no ma'am and no sir.

As bad as I wanted to hang with him. I just prayed to God that if I meet him, it will be in the right time. I wasn't going to rush something I wasn't sure if I was ready for.

I was leaving work on my way home when the radio announced that tomorrow around noon they would say who got the chance to spend a day with him. They said that they would announce it and then they would alert the person through via email and then they would call them later on to go over the itinerary.

I sighed, feeling a sense of sadness take over me.

August

I woke up from my quick nap and I knew who I was going to pick. I wasn't going to wait until tomorrow, I needed this now. I picked up my phone and made it my business to be apart of it.

I looked her up on social media and notice she worked at a nearby hospital.

Aug was going to make a appearance tomorrow to see her and that's a bet.

My bad feeling sad because she wants that chance.

Aug and mama she she conversation

Aug making an appearance at her job

I wonder how she gone react

*evil laugh*

*rubs hands like birdman*

Excuse all errors !

-Moe