Chapter 31

Shay

I know I have been missing for a minute ever since my sister and I got back from Virginia. I have been moving my stuff into Travis and I apartment.

Yes we got a place together.  I know it may have seem quick but before we went to Virginia, I stayed coming over to wherever he was and falling asleep so it seem right.

Travis got blessed with a job. He would be starting next week and plus on salary, so daddy will be bringing in that bread.

It is going on eight at night and I haven't heard from Travis since three. Oh hell nawl he think he slick.

I called his phone three times and no answer. I put on my shoes and jacket and was going out to find him. Kenayde thought she was a computer science major but I graduate as crazy girlfriend with a gun permit. I had a tracking device on his car and it showed he was way on the other side of town.

As soon as I opened the door he came in with low eyes. He was looking at me like he wanted to hurt and kiss me at the same time. My ass is crazy so I went along with it. The more I backed away the more he came in.

"Shay, where you been ?" He said low and angry.

"T-Travis I been here and why are you questioning me? I haven't heard from you since three not to mention I just called you ! "
When I said that I slap him but soon regret it.

"I told you I don't like no female hitting me right? You about to pay." Travis said as he grabbed me by my neck.

I know this was the part where I should be scared but I wasn't I was horny as ever.

He walked forward while I walked backwards to our room. His stare was deep and mysterious. Instead of his eyes being light brown they were black. Pitch black.

He threw me on the bed backwards

"Strip" he said

"W-what? Wh-" I said

"Don't say shit else. I said strip so you need to do it now. I'm not playing with you anymore." He said angrily.

I was turned on but now my ass was getting scared. He watched me as I took of every piece of clothing I had on and I went back to sit on the bed.

He got in front of me looking down as I looked up.

"Help me out of my clothes now!" He screamed.

I shook from the bass in his voice but soon reached for his belt buckle.

He slapped my hands away.

"Move you taking to long."

I went to sit by the pillows with my knees up to my chest rocking back and forth.

Travis was scaring the hell out of me.
I was thinking on a plan to escape but I was interrupted by him moving to the drawer he kept his stuff in.

"Come sit at the end of the bed." He said

I got up and went to the edge of the bed. He turned around placing the condom on his man hood and walked over to me while low eyes.

"T-Travis what is wrong with you, why are you ac-"

"SHUT UP SHAY, DAMN!" He shouted.

"You think you slick, you think you are so slickkkk." He talked more to himself than me.

I shook my head in confusion.

"Sit back and spread your legs."

Without warning he rammed into me and pulled out. He did this three times back to back. As I yelled out in pain and pleasure.