Chapter 22

I decided to give y'all a long chapter because well I'm bored plus it's raining here and I want to speed things up a bit with August and Kenayde.

Kenayde

Today was fun with August. He came from Atlanta to surprise me and I felt so special. Seeing his face was a breathe of fresh air, especially with what is going on around me with my dad. Every second he is getting closer to his death and I just needed time to process everything still.

Here I was rushing to get ready to go back out with August for tonight. He told me get sexy so that's exactly what I will be doing. I been hanging with August for about two an a half months almost three. Everytime I am around him it gets harder to compose myself around him. He just does things to me without even knowing it.

Like when he looks so focus and then all of a sudden he licks his lips or when he smiles he slightly moves his head to one side or when he sees me he bites his bottom lip. That right there sends me over the top. I just be wanting to grab him and give it to him right then and there.

As I was getting out the shower my phone rang and it was Shay. I knew she was with daddy so she was face timing me since I didn't get a chance to make up there to see him today. We connected and I seen daddy. He still look the same, but he had a slight glow, that right there cheered me up and he held a smirk on his face. Just seeing him gave me a peace of mind and I knew things were going to be alright. I held a 30 minute conversation with them while getting ready.

"Where you going getting all dolled up?" Shay asked me.

"Out" I said.

"Ooo I'm telling August." She said.

I gave her a straight face.

"Nigga, you knew he was coming, don't flex like that. " I said back.

"Did I ?" She said unsure.

I looked at her and she smiled.

"Alright then I'll let you enjoy your time with this mystery man, I won't tell Aug this time but next time I will." She said pointing in the phone like I was in trouble.

"Mystery man? Who the hell? I'm calling my brother right now. You cheating Kenayde?"

I should have known that if August was here so was Travis. Shay busted out laughing while he scold me through the phone. He tried to give me a lecture about how I shouldn't play with people's feelings. Especially his feelings, because he had high hopes for me.

Honestly I couldn't take Travis serious, especially not at this moment. What I also couldn't believe is he is here meeting daddy. Something tells me these two have became something serious because Shay doesn't let guys in so easily, let alone introduce them to her dad. (Which is now our dad)

"Bye" was all I said before hanging up FaceTime on him.

Him of course being the annoying Travis, called back 10 times then decided to text me.

- I know you see me calling you Kenayde?!!!!
- That is fine, you don't have to answer me I'll talk to my damn self.
- Hey Travis how you doing today?

I knew this nigga was crazy but he has definitely lost it now. I couldn't help but laugh.

He text me a few more times but this last one I decided to respond.

- I know you getting all dolled up for Aug,Kenayde. I want you guys have a wonderful night. And oh yeah don't come back to the hotel tonight Shay and I trying to go half on a baby. 👀💦🙌🏾