Chapter 12

Two weeks later.

Kenayde

Today was the day that I hung out with August Alsina the singer for a day. Since that night at my apartment things have been good for us. We talked daily and kept it PG.

August Manager Ms. Cynthia had called me and let me know the ends and the outs with what will happen today and what I needed to keep in mind.

I had to be up and ready at 9 in the morning tomorrow, it was 3 in the morning and I could not sleep. I was so anxious to see what happens behind the scenes and to see August. Since that night at my apartment,we only seen each other on FaceTime due to our schedules being so busy.

Sometimes he would call me late at night once he got through with a show and I would be sleep but I would still make it my business to answer even if I was under the sheets hiding.

As far Travis and Shay, they were good. They went on a few dates since the night at the apartment. I was a little jealous but I knew my bestfriend deserved to have somebody to finally do her right and to keep her happy. I think Travis was perfect for her because he kept her laughing, he communicated with her, but mostly importantly he respected her.

I wish my time would hurry up, but I guess that is what happen when you deal with a celebrity. Not saying August was super busy because a few times I would go into work and I would have flowers on my desk or edible arrangements with a small note that's says something to make me smile and make my day.

I decided to go back to sleep since I started to get sleepy. I had two outfits planned out on what I wanted to wear.

Morning arrived and it was now 8:15. I just got out the shower and put on my outfit for the day. I made sure I packed my bags. Since Shay and Travis hit things off so well and August actually like her, he decided to invite her along since Travis wouldn't leave him alone about it.

Shay was still sleep and our ride would be here at 9. I went in her room and she was just now walking out of the bathroom getting her stuff together as well.

9 on the dot appeared on my phone and I received a phone call saying our ride was down stairs. Major act like he didn't want me to leave but he made sure he gave me lots of love before I left him. Major was trained so he was free to roam the apartment.

Once we got in the car and settle in ,we rode for about 20 minutes to some tall building. I'm guessing where his management was. We got out the car and chauffeur provided us with the itinerary for today.

We went in and was greeted with a very friendly staff. I thought we were going to see August right away but he was running a little bit behind.

"I'm hungry" Shay screamed-whispered to me.
"Me too, want to go somewhere ?" I said back.

"Yeah yeah let's do that." She agreed.

As soon as we got up to leave out of the room, August came walking in with McDonalds bags.

I greeted him with a warm smile and a Thank you, not before he grabbed me by my waist and spun me around and hugged me.

"That's how you greet somebody you ain't seen in two weeks ma?" He asked with a sad puppy dog expression.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you." I said in his ear when I reached up to hug him. When I reached up to hug him his hands were lower than normal,almost to my butt. I giggled at his touch and he pulled back an smirked at me.

"You goofy mama" he said.

"Nah, you just know what you doing." I said.

"Maybe I do" he said with low eyes and a smirk.