Chapter 45

Six months later

Kenayde

I was now 8 months pregnant with Landon.
Yes we were having a boy this time around and August couldn't be any happier.

His name will be Landon Reese Alsina.
Between being pregnant and planning a wedding wasn't easy. And don't forget work.

Next week I would be on in bed rest until after I have him.

Kinsley was daddy's little girl off the rip but Landon was already mamas little man.

Everytime August would laid his hand or face on my stomach he would kick him or move around.

I could tell he would already be attached to me. I would sing to him, talk to him, and rub my stomach.

I was due for my check up in a few days so it would be the last time I see him until he is born.

His room was already done and we are patiently waiting on his arrival.

"Wuzzam baybeh?"
August came in while I was thinking.

"Hey" I said back while looking at him.

He grabbed my hand and sat down first, then pulling me on his lap.

"Ahhhhh" he screamed out once I sat down.

I jumped back up seeing if he was okay and he was laughing.

"August, that's not funny. I thought I had hurt you." I reached towards him and pushed his shoulder back.

He continued to laugh and pulled my stomach towards his face to kiss it.

"I'm sorry my baybehs. Daddy didn't mean to scare y'all."

As soon as his lips touch my stomach Landon sent a hard kick to him.

It hurt me, more than anything, but I still managed to laugh.

"See! Your son doesn't like you doing all that. I told you to chill."

"My bad. Dang, Landon, that's how you feel towards your pops?"

Soon I felt him sit on my bladder so I rushed to the nearest bathroom.

Once I finish my business, something usual happen. It was like I felt my water break.

I look in the toilet and my mucus plug was down the toilet.

"August!" I shouted.

I heard his light jogging and was soon graced with his face.

"Yeah......oh shit!"

"What!" I yelled out.

"Baby, ya water broke!"

"No!"

"Yes....look down"

I looked down and sure enough it was true.

I took one step and it felt like baby boy was trying to make his entrance early.

I grabbed myself while Augustus tried to guide me to the car.

Good thing Kinsley was with Shay and Travis.

"OMG! Call everybody......uhhhhhh!.....I can feel him crowning......ahhhhhhh"

And after that I went blank.

I hear everything but I can't open my eyes. It's like I am stuck in between two worlds.

I can hear people talking to me but I can't respond. It's like I'm stuck.

So I go to sleep.

Seems like I been sleep forever.

3 Months Later

I been going through the same thing over and over again and I'm ready to move out of this position.

All of a sudden....I decided to move my fingers . Once before I couldn't do that.

I go to open my eyes and there stands Daillon.........

"Baby.....I thought I lost you." He said while grabbing my face and kissing me.

Confused wasn't the word.

And just when I thought things had gotten worst, my husband walks in.

"Excuse me....I just wanted to come in and see how she doing. I know the accident was my fault and I'll be the one to take care of everything."

What? What in the hell happen. I thought to myself.

I was just getting ready to have his second child and I got Daillon here, when he is suppose to be locked up.

Somebody better get to explaining things soon......

Just a little short filler.

Missed y'all and Happy New Year!

-Moe 💚