Chapter 17

Kenayde

Last night was unbelievable. August and I ended up watching tv and chilling. Of course we made out and stuff but that was about it. God knows I didn't know how long I would be able to hold out on not letting him in, but I promise myself that I would do things differently this time around.

It gets so hard to keep a promise to myself because when he looks at me, it's sets my body on fire. It's like he causes the flame and then he can turn around and put the flames out.

We all ended up spending the night at August place.

I had woke up and notice I was in the bed by myself. I reached over to the night stand to check my phone.

I have 15 notifications. I sighed and set up.  2 of them where from August. I decided to check what he sent and one of the messages was a pic of us cuddled up with me laying on his chest and the other was a good morning one and him telling me breakfast was downstairs. The other one was from Shay saying she had brought me some clothes and other items since I didn't want to wake up and August wanted me to stay.

I had a few missed calls and to my surprise they were from my daddy. I made a mental note to call him later. I rubbed my eyes and got out of his bed.

August had a California king size bed so it took me a minute to get out of the bed. I rolled over and finally my feet touched the ground. I went into the bathroom and took a shower and washed my face. I got out and brushed my teeth.

I made my way down stairs and the aroma of food touched my nose. When I walked in I couldn't help but laugh. I stood out of the view while I watched August create a snap telling his fans how he cooks some awesome breakfast food. I guess he heard me giggle because he took like 5 takes while I stood there.

He looked over and smirked at me. I tried to walk away but he caught up to me having my back to his front and him wrapping his arms around my waist. His lips touched my neck and he breathe in my scent and that was followed by a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodmorning sweet." He said.

"Goodmorning" was all I could get out.

"I see you finally made it down stairs, I meant to text you that I wanted to bring the food to you, but I like this better." He said.

When I look at the clock it said 11:45.

Dang how long was I sleep.

I notice the house was quiet besides music playing in the background.

I saw August make his way to the food to put the items on two plates.

"Where is everybody else?" I said

"Oh Shay and Trav went to you guys apartment to check on Major. But then they said that we're going out to breakfast then swing back by to pick up major. Jenay and Chris left to go do something. They was acting a little to weird for me so I let them be. " he said.

"So we are here.....alone." I said slyly.

"Yes ma'am, we are." He said while licking his lips.

I swear when he did that, he  held his eyes at a low gaze I was weak in the knees. I quickly pulled myself together and reached out for my plate.

He snatched it back and I look up at him and he was grinning.

"Cmon Aug, I'm hungry quit playing" I said.

He reached the food back out and I reached for  it again and he snatched it again.

This time I folded my arms across my chest with hella attitude. This nigga don't know but I don't play about food.

He saw my attitude and spoke up.