Chapter 24

I decided to change Daillon character. I wasn't feeling Joc I like Fizz better

August

Kenayde and I was just chilling and I so happen to look her screen and see Daillon face timing her. Immediately my blood boiled but I decided to sit back and see how she reacted to him calling.

"Baybeh" I said

"Hm" she said as she continued to watch Tv.

"Who is Daillon and why is he face timing you?"

"Say what babe?" She said while looking at me.

"Check your phone, it's ringing." I said.

She grabbed her phone and accepted the call. Usually, I'm use to the girl getting up and walking away to answer a FaceTime call but she didn't.

I see right here I'll be able to trust her. Instead of her looking into the phone, she handed the phone to me to answer.

I was shocked the most but I was ready to put this nigga in check.

"Ke- whoa. Aye what's up man?"

"Yeah, say Bruh why you face timing my girlfriend this late at night? Y'all got something going on ?"

I knew they didn't have anything going on because she been informed me about everything, including the time they slept together two days after meeting me. I was wasn't upset or nothing because we wasn't together but I'm glad she informed me for situations like this.

"Well... I was here first you know what I mean. I will hold a spot in Kenayde heart, that you will never have. I'm her first love. You can't compare to that. Emotional ass nigga. She don't need you, she need somebody strong like me in her life. "

I had to step back and reevaluate this fuck nigga. How in the hell did he fix his mouth to say some disrespectful ass shit like this. I was in such a shock that I didn't realize Kenayde removed her legs from my lap and was reaching for the phone.

I looked up at her and her eyes were blood shot red. In a instinct my ass got scared because she look like a totally different person.

"Look here mother- "

"Nah nah baybeh let me handle this, go-"

"No! I'm tired of him coming in and out of my life when he feels like it. Yeah true enough you WERE my first love, but you don't hold shit in my heart. YOU left ME. Now that you see that I'm doing good you want to waltz your ass back into my life and I'm not having it. And I DAMN sure ain't about to sit up here and let you talk to MY BOYFRIEND no any kind of way. Yeah he might be emotional but I love his emotional ass and there isn't a damn thing you or anybody else can do about it. Daillon this is my last time telling you, because I already told you this before. I DONT WANT YOU! you hurt me and honestly I wouldn't trust you with my heart ever again."

By this time she was in full blown tears and she ended up hanging up on him and walking away from me.

I was in a state of shock by all the things she said. She never really told me about their break up and what all happen. But I sure want to find out because it seemed as though she still hasn't gotten over the fact that things happen. I decided to give her a minute then I was gone talk to her.

Kenayde

After I told Daillon off and hung up the phone. I had to walk away and gain my composure back. I mean how would you expect to feel if the person you thought would be the one, the person who you have your all to, the person who seem like they knew you better than you knew yourself at times just up and left and didn't give you a reason to why.

I seriously thought something was wrong with him until I seen them together. Tia Renee Williams. Sometimes she went by Tia other times she went by Renee. When Daillon and I got together she stayed saying how we were a cute couple and how we were this and that. All while the whole time she was plotting.

When I seen her at the club and she tried to embarrass me by tripping up, I had to play it off. I believe Tia is jealous of me but I honestly don't know why or how? Her parents are still together, she dated anybody she wanted too, cheerleader at school and popular. And there I was a normal girl. I considered myself pretty but popular? No! I rather had stayed to myself, but it wasn't like that, not with what my mom blessed me in the back.

I want to tell August the whole story but I believe it's best to wait. I feel like everything is about to hit the fan soon. Right when I thought I was good. Aug came out to where I was sitting on the balcony and I begin to cry again. I know he is wondering why but my emotions seem to be getting the best of me tonight. I promise to talk when I'm ready.

Back in Atlanta with Jenay and Chris

Jenay

I wanted to tell my cousin about my real job, but I kind of want to wait for the right moment. I'm a FBI Investigator but under cover. Once I got word that Daillon and Tia Renee was working together to sabotage my cousin I had to think of a plan.

The plan was to send my cousin up to Virginia to see about her dad. No he never had cancer or any problems to begin with I just had to get her to leave and go away for a while because they had her apartment wired and set up. I was very grateful that Major was a responsible dog because one day while she was at work I seen him chewing on a unusual wire and from then on I knew what was up.

Chris knows about my job but she sworn not to say anything. Plus I been trying to keep a low profile because I'm 6 weeks pregnant by Chris. Long story short, Chris and I been knew each other I was just caught off guard when I seen him hanging with my cousin and stuff. I never had an abusive boyfriend....well I did but we won't speak on him, just know he is very well taken care of. He tried to hit me and we'll I ended him.

I want to wait around see what these dumb idiots have plan before I alert my cousin on what's is really up I hope she don't be too upset at me, but this was the only way I knew how.

🐸☕️

All of the tea was spilled

Holla at me though

Oh yeah Tia Renee in the mm

Excuse all errors

-Moe 💚