Chapter 27

Jenay & Chris (first column)
Fuck niggas in the other column 😩😂

Kenayde

After August came over he stayed for a good little while until he had to leave. He had a flight to catch in two days to Austria with Chris. They were going on tour together. And he wanted to spend some time together before he left. Of  course we had make up sex, like cmon this is August Alsina. Do you really think I'm going to let him leave the country without getting some? Of course I would see him again before he leaves but I needed it too. I knew we had to talk because we was back together but we never really broke up.

Speaking of Chris? I haven't heard from my cousin Nay since they left August house that one time. I have called her and everything still no response. I decided to test my luck and call her right now.

I pressed her name in my phone and heard it rung, eventually I was graced with her voice.

Hello ?

Well hell there, glad to know that you are still living? Are you okay, you had us worried.

Yeah girl, I am fine.! Life just been throwing me curve balls left and right.

Mhm. I see.

I said with hella attitude. I knew she was bullshitting me but I just kept it cool.

Listen there are some things I need to discuss with you in person. I could tell in your voice you wasn't buying anything I just said. So I want to lay everything out in the table.

I froze when she said this and immediately an un easy feeling came over me. I hate when people say things like that. "We need to talk" or
" I heard this or that"

I nodded my head thinking she could see me but eventually said yeah and we agreed to meet up later that night.

Omniscient

Damn! I thought you said they broke up. Why the fuck is he leaving her house right now ! You are so fucking stupid! You Asshole, you should have let me do it. Everytime we come up with a plan you always messing something up.

I knew I should have gotten pregnant by your brother instead.

He stopped dead in his tracks and back slap the mess out of her.

"Don't you ever in your fucking life talk about my brother ! I already know that boy ain't mines. You the one that's full of shit! I'm here trying to get my first love back and you wanna be on the dumb shit. If it wasn't for you, her and I would still be together!!! But no you just had to lie and say he was my kid. I should fucking kill you !" He yelled at her.

"I hate your ass! Just- g-go! I'll do this shit I my own." She cried back holding the side of her face.

She knew what she did back then was wrong but she wanted somebody to be there to help take care of her son so she felt like what she did was right. She had to lie to him so she wouldn't be on her own.

Jenay

Kenayde and I agreed to meet up later . And now was later.

I wanted to tell her everything from me already knowing Chris, to finding out I was pregnant, to working with the FBI, to finding out her worst nightmare Tia and her ex Daillon is after her and August, and one more piece of information I know she will shit bricks about.

"Baby?"

"Yes Chris?"

" I know you nervous and all to talk to Kenayde but I'm sure she will be understanding. She loves you and you family! Just remember to keep a low profile, and to protect my daughter and yourself."