Chapter 41

Y'all Pia is not a bad person. She is actually a good character.

Just thought I should clear the air on her. Pia my muthafuckin nigga ! 😎

Travis

I knew something wasn't right.

American Deli and La Ugly been missing for a week in a half now.

I knew my brother was performing in New York and if I knew these crazies like I thought I did. I knew they made plans to go there and do some shit.

Just then my phone rang.

"Hell to the fucking low" I said to her.

"See that right there is why you got your ass beat the other day."

"Man whatever I let you beat me." I said lying.

Truth be told Pia had them hands and I low key underestimated her.

"Yeahhhh right, but I got some news for you."

"Lay it on me."

"Uhh...I don't think you should have said that."

It was true. I laid the pipe down on lil mama and if she wanted some more I would be glad to do it.

Sexy ass

"Yeah uh continue man."

"Well I don't know if you know, but they buy they weed from this crackhead/ homeless man that sit at 23rd street. Little does anybody know he used to be a famous barber and he is my uncle. Anyways he over heard them saying they were going to miss their flight if they didn't hurry to the airport."

Aww damn I was right.

"Pia, right before you called me, I swear I was thinking the same thing. One question though?"

"What's that?"

"You ready to ride?"

The line grew silence and I instantly regretted using that line. FUCK !

"Uh. Yeah I'm already one step ahead of you, meet me at the spot in 30, the jet is loading up now."

My Muda Fuckin Nigga....that's also fine ass hell.

Lawdddd hamburger

She could have all of my kids and some. I had to keep it professional though. But lately things been a little rough for ya boy.

Four months without sex is killing me. FOUR !!

I went back to the crib and packed. Making sure I had everything.

I met her at the spot and we loaded the jet.

I made sure and called for back up because I knew we couldn't handle it alone.

I had a homeboy who moved to New York so I already had the connects.

The ride wasn't long and we landed right at 8:45 plenty of time to get to Aug's dressing room.

You know I'm cool with Jay so he was already on the lookout and stayed strap.

I sent him a text letting him know we were here.

We didn't bother getting a hotel room because we knew it would be a long night and we could just fly back.

Bodyguard J-Dizzy: Aye bruh, send me the location. We here.

Within two minutes I had it.

We made our way to the stadium and was greeted with Mama Cyn at the door.