Chapter 29

Kenayde

I knew something was a little off with August when we talked on the phone, but I went against saying something, figuring that it would probably lead to an argument.
I wanted nothing but peace but my gut feeling kept telling me something was off.

I knew one thing that could loosen him up and get him to talk and that was a mini turn up. I already had the liquor I just didn't have the weed.

If I didn't know much about August I knew drugs and alcohol got him to speak more freely.

People didn't know that I had a  plug myself when it came to smoking. I knew he drunk both, but white gets him to talk more. Brown gets him more freakier.

Mhmm maybe I should mix both ?

Nahhhh

So, I decided to call my plug for that California good good to get things popping.

August 😘: baby, I'll be over in 45 minutes

Me: okay love, I got a surprise for you too.

August 😘:  Is it you butt naked ? On a platter ? 🤔

Me: Boy if you don't ✋🏾😂 bye

I got my things together and scooped up my baby Major and we headed out.

August

I don't know what Kenayde got plan but I had some things planned on my end too. I wanted her to be pregnant as well. So that way if ole girl baby ain't mines I'll have one with Kenayde.

I know she will take good care of my seed and I will too. That's who I really want as my kids mother that this other chicken head, Megan. Yeah that's her name Megan.

I honestly don't think that the kid is mines. I mean how you text me two days later saying you late. I took sex education. She was pregnant before she met my ass. I ain't STUIPD.

I decided to hit my brother up because I haven't talked to him in a minute. Plus he with Shay and I know like hell she is crazy as ever. She probably have him shacked up in a corner with a knife held up to him, talking about she love him.

I chopped it up with him for a few minutes and he told me about how Shay got him a job at a factory making 22.80 an hour and how she helping him register for school so he can get on the right track.

I was proud of my brother honestly. I know Mel is proud of him. Once I chopped it up with him. I went to shower and get myself prepared for tonight with my lady.

45 minutes went by and I was pulling into her place. She don't knew but I still have that key to her place so I walked in .

I walked in to her cooking my favorite, shrimp pasta, with crawfish.

Man, I swear she getting it all tonight. I ain't playing no games with her.

I walked up to her and grabbed her by the waist and put my lips on her neck. She jumped a little bit, but relaxed when she figured out it was me.

"Hey you". She said

"What's up with you baby?"

"Nothing much, just showing you how much I really missed you. Why don't you go in the living room. Your surprise is out there on the table. "

My eyes shot up and I was hesitant about going out there but before I did.

I slid my hand down her shower to her hand and removed the spoon and put it in the pot. I turned her around swiftly, and was met with her gaze. I wanted her right then and there but I had to control myself.