Chapter 26

2 months later

Jenay & Chris

"Babe" Chris said.

"Yess! Love" Jenay screamed from upstairs.

She was currently in the baby room sitting down in the rocking chair rubbing her stomach. Today was the day her and Chris would find out the sex of their baby.

The room was painted a mint green color already since it was a neutral color. Jenay wanted a girl and they agreed on the name of Sa'Miya Arie Brown and if it was a boy his name would be Christian Maurice Brown but also known as CJ.

"Babe your phone was ringing"

"Okay well who was it?"

"It was Kenayde, I didn't answer because you know she still don't know about us." Chris said.

"Yeah I think it is time to tell her a few things. I can't keep avoiding her. Plus I know she been going through it with your friend." I said with a look on my face.

"What? What you looking at me like that for?"

"Because I know you know what happen but you won't tell me."

"And you damn skippy I won't. That's breaking the guy code." Chris said.

"Uhmm. The guy code.....ummm. Okay the guy code. That damn guy co-"

"Iight dammit man! You always do this to me. Basically he felt some type of way about Kenayde crying about her ex Dally."

"Dally? Kenayde never had a ex name Dally? So who the hell is this.?"

"Dally, Darrion.... Day Day. Shit sounds gay to be honest."

"His name does sounds gay, but I wonder what she was crying about him for. His name is Daillon baby.....damn I thought I had got rid of him."

Jenay sat and thought because not once did she know of her cousin to cry over a guy.

"Mhm I think it is time I talk to her then."

"Well before you talk to her and we go to this appointment, I feel like you should show Papa Brown how much you missed him since he came home early this morning to see his lady."

"Oh really now?"

"Yeah c'mon, I'm ready for you."  He said while rubbing her stomach and grinding against her ass.

Kenayde

It's been a total of two months since I last seen August. We text every now and then but with our schedules being very different we really don't talk like we use to. He was on tour with Chris, Bryson Tiller, Travis Scott and some artist.

We haven't officially got back together but we technically haven't broken up. I don't know what we doing actually. After I left Virginia, I decided to go on a trip by myself. Of course I let Shay know what I was doing but she was the only one that knew.

I took a whole week to myself to stop and think about my life. I turned off my phone and iPad and just had alone time. I came to my senses and I saw where August came from.

In order for us to work and I really open myself up to him. I need to forgive myself from the past and also forgive Daillon. August still probably don't understand why I reacted the way I did but I know why I did what I did.

Back before I had graduated, I found out that I was pregnant. Six weeks to be exact. I wasn't excited and I wasn't upset. I was just trying to figure out how things were going to go with me being in school and being far away from Daillon, once I had told him he was all about getting rid of the baby.