Chapter 36

1 year later

Kenayde

"Come on mama pooh" I said encouraging Kinsley to crawl towards me.

She was in the crawling stage but was pulling up on everything to stand up.

My baby will be eight months next week and time was flying by.

August was doing shows everywhere but he still found time to come see about us. He was currently in Dubai and we just got off of FaceTime with him.

Every Time Kinsley sees him she gets overly excited. Spitting and trying to talk to him in baby language.

He said he wouldn't be back for another two days and I was missing my baby. At least when he came back he would be here for a minute so I was more than ready.

"Ma!" Kinsley yelled out getting my attention.

"Say what baby?" I cooed trying to get her to say it again.

She looked at me and started back spitting out bubbles.

I sighed because she always say DaDa but very rare Ma. The only time she really wanted me was when her Father wasn't around and for a bathe. Other than that she was all August.

He sung to her, played with her, talked to her and everything. Even go out on daddy-daughter dates.

I didn't mind because I knew in the long run she will grow to cherish it. We were on our way to the mall to do some shopping.

The doorbell went off, so I grabbed Kinsley and headed for the door.

I opened it and in walked Jenay and the twins.

"Girl heyyyy! " she said singing tiredly.

"Hey girl" I said back looking at her.

"Girl I miss Chris, mainly because the twins driving me crazy child" she said sitting their bags down and flopping on the couch.

I put Kinsley down and she took off along with the twins. They were walking and crawling so she wasn't too far behind.

Jada and J'mere were mixed with both of Chris and Jenay. They were so cute and always full of energy.

Eventually, we all loaded up the truck with the kids and to the mall we went. Every store we went in the kids were getting attention. My baby  Kinsley wasn't feeling it. She did not like having people in her face. She got that from both August and I. We finished up and made it back to the house.

Jenay and I grabbed a bottle of wine after we laid the kids down and cut on the television watching music videos and talking.

"You know I always wanted to be in a music video" Nay said randomly.

"Forreal?"

"Yes be in the video popping my back and slanging my long weave." She said.

"Now you know Chris would flip shit." I said while drinking.

"Girl forget him! He couldn't handle me and my inches. Everytime he would try to talk, I'll slang my hair in his face."

We busted out laughing together but it immediately stopped when we heard keys hit the counter.