Chapter 3

August

It was going on 3 in the morning and I was feeling like Breezy. It was something in this liquor and I was trying to find somebody's daughter to smash tonight. Careful not to smash any and everything because let's be honest Aug still love the ratchets still.

As I was walking to my car, this fine thing walked up on me. You could tell she was mixed with something other than black and my goodness at that moment she had all my attention.  We carried on a conversation and I found out her name was Tia and she was Mexican, Black and Indian.

I thought about taking her back to my crib but I quickly went against it seeing that I don't know shorty like that. So we ended up getting a hotel room.

Shawty body was banging ya feel me. She sported a matching bra and thong set from Victoria Secrets. The way her body shaped in the set was telling all her damn secrets. And lord I was listening to her exposed them all. She pushed me on the bed and I sat up at the edge.

She lure me in with her talking Spanish. For all I know the female could have been cussing me out but I was feeling it. She was winding her hips against me and bouncing her perky C cup size breast in my face. My man below was at attention and was ready for lift off.

She started kissing my neck, then my tattoos on my chest, and she dropped down to her knees and started massaging my man through my boxers. She found the hole to them and quickly exposed him to the air. I could tell she wasn't use to my size because her face lit up but I could sense worry in her eyes. I calm her down by massaging her head and she instantly relaxed. She took man deep in her throat and I fell back on the bed and let shawty do her thing.

The next morning

I woke up to snoring, not just no any ole snoring, this snoring sounded like two horses was playing monkey in the middle with a hog. I shot up looking around and shawty from the club was knocked out. I looked at the scene before me and a smirked appeared on my face when I seen two condom rappers within the sheets. I was gone but not to gone.

I turned to look at her and I jumped at the sight. This girl was beyond ugly. I don't usually call people ugly but gah damn it must have been something in the liquor for real. I quickly got up and and got my stuff together. I thought it would have been wrong for me just leave so I wrote her a note.

Aye Tally,
Last night was great. I had an awesome time maybe we can get up again. Here's my number. (405)-667-4531.
      -Travis

I knew my brother would kill me but I'll get him a new phone since he claim his speaker went out on his phone. Probably because he be on snapchat all damn day anyways.

Kenayde

I woke up the next morning head pounding from the night before. All I could think about was HIM. He kept appearing in my dreams over and over again.

I got up to wash my face and brush my teeth when my phone went off indicating I had a text.

Daillon: Goodmorning Ken, it was great to see you last night. I missed you so much. You just don't know. I was hoping maybe we can set up a time this week to sit down and talk things out. Just let me know.

I looked at the phone and almost choked on the toothpaste. I finally got myself together and thought of a way to respond.

Me: Hey Daillon, it was good to see you too. I am free when ever this week. I guess just let me know when it is good for you.

Daillon: No Goodmorning though?

Me: Your really pushing it Daillon. Better be glad I text you back.

Daillon: Still the same mean ole Kenayde. Lol I love it though.

When I read that, I didn't bother to respond.
Major came walking in the bathroom like he was the one who had a hangover. I smirked my baby was something else. He rubbed up against my leg and got comfortable. I continued to do my hygiene and left out the bathroom.

August

My Twitter had been blowing up all day due to me not talking to Alsina nation so I decided to go and there and see what was popping. As I was scrolling through my mentions. A fan pointed out how she would like she spend at least one day with me to see how it is.

I retweeted her and aww man you wouldn't believe the mentions I had gotten.

I shook my head and laugh. I picked up the phone and called my management. As soon as the third ring went off I was greeted by my Cynethia the head person over my management.

"Hey Aug, what's going on?" She said

"Nothing much I was about to head to the studio in a minute, how long you gone be up there I think I need to sit down and talk to you for a minute."

" I will be here for a minute." She said "is everything okay? You scaring me"

I laughed. "Everything is fine mama Cyn, I just had an idea present itself to me and I wanted to run that by you." I said

"Oh boy you had me worried. Yeah come on ,just make sure it is before 3 because I have to pick my kids up from school." She said

"Yes ma'am" I replied and quickly put on some clothes and grabbed my keys heading to the the studio.

August taking a like to the fans idea ?

Daillon told Ken he loved her in a indirect way.

Does Ken still have feelings for him?

- Moe