Chapter 23 - Need Space

- Still Megan's P.O.V -

- Don't say that - I said shyly, but with a little smile looking at her. There she was with those impossible-not-look green eyes

I really can't get involved with her. I'll make her suffer and I don't want that, but the truth is that she broke all the walls I had built to protect me from the pain. I'm vulnerable with her around but at the same time I'm trying to keep my distance. I'm afraid to hurt her... I'm afraid to get hurt.

However, she keeps breaking my walls and sometimes it's hard to resist at her.

- Am I doing something? - Sweet voice of her

- Yes, you are and you know that - I said

- Don't tell me that I'm making your heart beat faster than the normal - She gave a step in my direction and stopped

- Stop right there, Jessica! No more steps in my direction and stop speaking like that - I pointed to the local where she was before

- Why? Your heart is beating really fast, isn't it? - She said with her seductive voice and gave one more step in my direction, leaving us two steps away of each other.

Damn you, hormones! Resist!

- Shu'up Jessie - I said shyly once again

- Why don't you do it? - She provoked me and I'll make her pay for it

- You really want it, don't ya? - I asked her

She nodded and I walked in her direction. She was giving some steps back until she reached the back of the sofa and stood there. I grabbed her waist against mine... kissed her cheekbone and walked around.

- Bitch - she whispered in a way that I could hear it

- WHAT?! - I turned around looking at her

I faced her again. Walking in her way with an angry look like I was about to slap her face, just to scare her.

I got closer. My waist touched hers and I kissed her, right on the lips. I lifted her making her sit on the back of the sofa and she pulled me between her legs, making her legs stay around my belly. After some minutes of me turning her on and vice versa, she pulled her hands under my shirt trying to took it off, but I, being the bitch like she called me, pushed her into the couch making her lay there and walked away.

- Are you really doing this? - She asked frustrated

- Looks like yes - I laugh - I should be putting cream on what you did and not doing this, but you provoked and I had to make you feel the way you make me feel sometimes... When you do that impossible-to-resist looks and voices - I blushed and placed my foot on the first step of the stairs.

- No, no, no. Come back here, that was too mean - She said, running to me not letting me go upstairs

She grabbed my waist and pushed me against her body.

She was driving me even crazier with that push, but when she kissed my neck, that was it... I had to stop her. I was turned on but at the same time I didn't feel that that was the time for 'bang bang' time. I couldn't forget about what I kind of promised myself.... Catch her when she needs, do not hurt her.

I know that if I let this happen, after the moment, she would end up hurt.

- Stop, Jessie - I said with my voice low

- Why, babe? What's wrong? - She stopped and made me look at her

- We can't, I mean I can't - I grabbed her hand - I'm sorry for provoking you that way. My bad - I looked at her