Chapter 48 - Luis

My breathing went into labor as I clutched the stone tighter to me. I slowly stood up from the ground, my eyes wide and alert. I starred at the bright, angel-like shadow in front of me. This isn't my nightmare standing in front of me. I would have felt the dark aura. But I didn't feel it. I felt something else. A divine entity. I wiped the tears off from the back of my hand, gentle. I starred at him in awe.

"Luis." The stone in my hand was glowing brighter, almost too bright for my eyes. Then it began to vibrate in my hands a little. I gasped. Luis' spirit stood in front of me but in a ball of bright, white light. 

"Your tears are sacred, my dear. Why are you wasting them?" he spoke, his voice stirring my soul. I bit my lip and my fingers trembled. 

"You've seen everything, haven't you?" I ask, sitting down on the bed with my head bowed. 

"Not everything you see have to be real. You just have to open your eyes. Don't let this be too late." I looked up at him.

"I've lost the love of my life, my friends, and now my mother. It's already too late, Luis. I can't fight everything. I've lost."

"I understand your pain. But you cannot loose hope. Not now." My heart was already broken. Nothing in this world could possibly top it. I bowed my head again, feeling lost and defeated. 

"I've lost hope."

"Your Mother's death is justified but do not be down. You have not lost her forever." My snapped up. I looked at the ball of light in front of me in awe. I opened my mouth to speak but no words were formed. Tears rolled down my face.

"The stone is turning black. You don't have much time for this, my love." 

"Luis..."

"I don't have much time either. You need to know what I am about to say to you. You were deceived." Deceived? Alert, I stood from the bed.

"Deceived?"

"Let me show you." Luis' invisible hand grabbed mine and a ball of energy slipping through me. I didn't have time to process anything as I was being thrown back. My head spun as I closed my eyes. Bits by bits, pieces by pieces I began to see things from the past. Everything was unclear at the start but I was taken back to our anniversary day. 

While I was communicating with the supernaturals, Justin had disappeared on me. I was trying to figure out where he was but I was distracted by all the welcoming going on around me. Then I saw Sandy, pulling Justin aside. She was saying something to him but I couldn't hear what. Then the bitch troll pulled my beau into a room I wasn't aware of. I don't know what they were saying. IT was dark inside the room because the light switch was shut off but I was seeing everything clearly. And then she gave him something. A bracelet? There was this dark, grey aura around it to which only I was seeing. 

Sandy slid the bracelet around Justin's hand and something dark and captivating happened. Justin's whole demeanor changed and then the bracelet around his wrist disappeared. Everything happened so fast, so quick. 

My eyes flew open as my breathing went into labor. Luis's ball of light disappeared from around me and I was pulled out of the vision. I couldn't understand. I didn't understand. I starred at the stone in my hand. It was't too black, just a really bad grey tint on it but it had lost it's color and I couldn't figure out why. I looked up at Luis.

"What does this mean?" 

"This bracelet is invisible when in contact but it is still around Justin. Once in contact, he will not remember any memory of you two and will always be mad at you. This will give Niasmith the power to rule over and destroy what's left of his family. You must act now before the stone turns black again."