~9.0~

Picture of Chance's Management Team- Amanda ( Scarlet Johansson ) Anne ( Sandra Bullock), Princess ( Fran Drescher) and Anthony ( Charles Shaughnessy)

~~~  

~~~  

Chance's POV

I only love you when it's half past five

The only time that I'll be by your side

I only love it when you touch me, not feel me.

I kept bopping to the slow music in my Beat headphones as I watch the curvy brunette through my plane window. She was coated in brown shorts and a floral top, with her long brown hair cascading down to her hips.

I hope she never cuts that thing.

She was saying goodbye to I assume her family. There was a little girl with a large curly fro hitched onto her waist, as she converses comically with a black-haired woman. I couldn't really see every detail of the new characters, but the lady she was talking to looked kind of familiar.

They were talking for quite some time now as the plane loads. I had two private planes traveling to Los Angeles today, each plane holding a maximum of 20 persons. I made the first one out to my entourage, which was Anthony, Amanda, Anne, Michael, Sean, Kyle, and my 9 dancers.

Oh, yeah, and unfortunately PG.

The other plane held my band which includes 10 persons, my backup singers, and others that made up the other half of my entourage. Anthony give me a weird look when I set up the arrangements, but I could care less.

It has been two weeks now and even though the others riding this plane with me may have gotten the full extent of the rest, I didn't. I only got a break from dance rehearsals, but interviews, album signing, and vocal rehearsals were still ongoing. I did get the last week with a little or no work, but it wasn't enough for me.

"All those who are traveling on MS51, please board the aircraft now, I repeat". I stared back out the window to see Taylor grasp the little girl tighter and feather kisses along her face.