~6.0~

"Change is inevitable, growth is optional"- John Maxwell

~~~

Taylor's POV

"Can I have that with absolutely no mayo, just a squeeze of mustard and a line of ketchup?" Squinting my eyes at the absurd request, I wrote down the order anyway. 

"Is that all?"

"No" the black-cropped hair lady glared at me. 

Hey, don't kill me. I just thought you were finished.

Pursing her red-stained lips, she scanned the menu once again. Any day before I turn 89, woman

Scooting her large frame glasses back up the bridge of her nose from its fall "I would like to have a splash-berry lemonade. Please refrain from having any of the strawberry seeds within my drink" she screwed up her face in disgust. Nodding my head, I pivoted and hurried into the kitchen. 

When Andre took a look at the order I wrote he scowled, " Is she serious?"

I shrugged "As serious as it can get". Andre's face made me add "Don't do anything to her food!" 

A laugh erupted from him, but I still didn't get a response that eased me.

My feet were aching as a result of working tirelessly for the past 2 weeks. Ever since I landed a spot as Chance's backup dancer, my life has turned completely upside down. 

Instead of working lazy hours at night, I now had to work during the day and that included lunch hour. It was skull-thrillingly painful. 

The crowd was rowdier with demanding orders and their ridiculous requests to have their food in an unbelievably timely manner. I have already had five customers throw their food back at me and a load that found it disgusting to actually leave a tip for the girl that slaved on her feet for their every desire. 

Then to add to the odor of mixed food and fried vegetables, I had dance rehearsals every day except the weekends. This resulted in me having to rush home, quickly take a shower and speedily find my way on an hour's ride to the studio. One time I had actually fallen asleep only to be awakened by the cab driver yelling profanities at me. 

PG was relentless and merciless with dance routines. He didn't care about anyone's sore legs, aching arms, or dreadful headaches. I am quite sure he felt every dagger that was thrown from us by our eyes. 

He even got a few deadly ones from Chance. I wasn't sure what happened between the two, but it was funny to watch. PG would slyly do something and it would result in glares from Chance. The only time that I would see his eyes soften was when he would look in the mirror at the group behind him.