~17.0~

 "Baby for you, I'll be anything" - K.R 

~~~

Taylor's P.O.V 

"I can't believe you, bitch!" Kim screamed. I was smart this time and plugged in my headphones. "You are the lucky bitch that has the whole world talking about them right now and you didn't even text me! I had to call you to find this out!" she scolded, playfully. I kept grinning.

By the world, Kim meant the media has gone batshit-crazy with this latest news. Everyone was trying to figure out who was "the girl in the ski mask that whisk the desirable Chance away", I got that from a recent tabloid I read. Numerous pictures of us had flooded the internet- none of my faces, thank God. They were of us kissing in the corner with our masks on and the other with me tucked into his chest.

The day after the Theme Park I was oblivious to it all until Ky made a pit stop by my room. He looked so nervous walking in with his laptop in his hands. At first, he frightened me because I thought he was going to tell me some sudden life-changing news, but when he showed me the pictures and the reports of us, I burst out laughing. It didn't phase me that I got a weird look from Ky because it made me question myself also.

I mean the very thing I was running from was there in front of me printed in digital letters.

Although I was covered by the mask I still wondered what they had said. The comments weren't rude- well, not a lot. Most of them were just curious about who I truly was and where I came from. No doubt, when my identity is revealed it would be a war day, -well for Chance's fans.

"I didn't have the chance. We got really busy the last two days with practices and stuff, so I didn't have any free time". She playfully glared at me and I did a cheeky smile in hopes to charm her. She rolled her eyes. I picked up my spoon and continued eating my yogurt.

"Where is Mr. LoverBoy, anyway?" she asked prying to see around me. I was currently on the airplane sitting in my usual booth. Max was sitting across from me watching YouTube videos on his phone, while Jill and Mason bickered on who was the best out of Les Twins and Matt Steffanina. I was positive it was unfair competition, but getting sucked into their arguments was like being flushed in a toilet.

It sucks you in, spin you around, and puts you somewhere that you really don't want to be.

"He's coming soon. He has a meeting" Ky was supposed to be on the plane 30 minutes ago, but we are still waiting on him. He texted me earlier and said that he had a meeting with his managers. Why it was cutting into boarding time was beyond me. I texted him a '?', but he hasn't responded as yet.

"Keeping track of that D, huh?" Kim said wiggling her brows. The girl was filter-less. She wasn't born with it and if she was given it, she would be lost on what to do with it.