~19.0~

Chance's POV

Chance's POV

I left the hallway because I felt like I was intruding. Taylor didn't move her eyes from her sister and nor did Tammy. They were both just staring at one another. I wasn't sure what was going to happen. Taylor beckoned me to leave when I hesitated by her and knowing that she had something in mind I didn't want to upset her.

"Hey man! I thought you got lost" TJ shouted when he saw me walking through the kitchen. He was one of Taylor's cousins. He was still dressed in his work clothes and holding a pretty little girl in his arms.

"No, distracted" I answered, reaching for another Kalik.

"You sure you want to keep at them all night" he gestured to the bottle, "They tend to sneak up on you".

"This is my third, I'll stop after this and switch to juice for the night," I told him, raising the beer.

"Yeah, you should. Taylor isn't a drunk guy kind of girl" 

Huh?

"What do you mean?" The comment wasn't necessary, so it intrigued me.

"Nothing" he ended." Tell me how did you get her?" he sipped his beer and switch the girl to the other hand. I noted that she was sleeping.

"She dances for me" I answered. "She's one of the best dancers I ever had" I smiled, flashes of dance moves done by Taylor coming into mind.

"Yeah, she always was a dancer" That was Dakadan coming in from the back door with plates in his hands.

"Yeah. She told me she started from a baby" Dakadan nodded and threw the plates in the sink.

"She was our dancing baby. All you had to do was play a song and she would be moving. Mom called her her little go-go dancer" he grinned, shaking his head at the memory.

"Man, do you remember that time Diana was looking for her after school and found out she was in the gym dancing" TJ spurred. The little girl was no longer in his hand. "Diana was so hot, she almost called the police on her. Thought she was kidnapped. Nique couldn't come out for two weeks" Dakadan and TJ shared a laugh, while I stood there confused.

Okay, I know that Bahamians had a different culture from us but I didn't know it was so different. Their dialect was slightly off and intriguing. The way they place their words in odd places kind of had me confused and to top it off, I had no clue who they were talking about.

"Ahh Boy, you have this one confused" Dakadan nodded to me and laughed. "He looks so lost" I chuckled nervously and sipped on my beer.

"Diana is our mom and Nique is Taylor" I looked over my shoulder to see Dakodan leaning on the counter behind me. He was munching on Doritos slowly as he study me."What else are you confused about?"

"We should just have some lessons done right now" Dakadan offered.

"I can't believe you aren't used to this. How long were you and Nique going?" TJ asked.