~15.0~

Taylor's POV

One. Two. Three. 

Roll. Stop. Twist. 

So tell me what your name is.

I don't really care who you came with.

Unless you gotta a couple of friends look like you

Push left, right. Pop lock, pop lock.

Roll up soon as I roll in

One hand down, pull up. Sway. 

Crap!

"You have to be quicker than that" Max mocked me when I miss the step. 

"Shut up! It's tricky!" I exclaimed. PG has thought us a new step, but instead of being normal people and actually rehearsing it to the song it is assigned to. Max and I decided to put in Kid Ink with Chris Brown. We are currently trying to incorporate the steps into the song and I just messed up. 

Make no mistakes, Max had messed up from the very beginning of the dance, yet he still had all the man guts to tease me. 

"It's just a hand down and a sway, then tuck" he explained. 

"A tuck?" 

"Yeah" and he demonstrated the said 'tuck'. I couldn't hold the laughter back anymore. Max definition of tuck was an awkward use of the hips. He looked like he wanted to use the bathroom and was trying desperately to hold it in. 

"Ungrateful" he muttered grumpily walking over to the music to change the song. I was on the floor laughing trying to wipe away tears. 

"You looked so funny" I wheezed. "I am sorry, but you should not do that anymore" I tried to stop laughing, but the disgruntled look on Max's face just hyped me up more. 

He rolled his eyes, turned the music up to an ear-bleeding volume, and walked to the center of the room. It was Animals by Maroon 5 and I grinned. 

I always wanted to dance to this song, but Dana always thought it wasn't a dance-worthy song. She said that the beat was too tricky to incorporate into steps - I have no idea what she meant by that. Every time this song would be played, I would envision myself dancing and my steps worked perfectly fine to the beat. I just concludes that Dana was being very lazy. 

"Are you going to dance this?" I shouted over the music to Max. He was in front of the mirrors stretching. 

"Nah, I am just going to play it for fun" he threw over his shoulder and shook his head. 

I guess he's upset because I laughed at him. 

Still funny, may I add. 

I gave him a wide grin, "Awesome!" The chorus was coming up and I saw Max gearing up himself. I didn't bother moving from my spot. I wanted to see what Max can do, sensing that he was more of a slow dancer. No offense. He wasn't a beat boy dancer or those too fond of steps. He usually went with the second rhythm of the song, which was the pianos and strings, etc. Dancers usually flow with the beat, but I guess that's what made Max a rare gem.

A very rare gem.

Baby I preying on you tonight

Hunt you down, Eat you alive

Just like animals, like animals, like animals.

Ohh

Don't tell no lie 

oh oh 

What lies inside

Oh Oh