~11.0~

Taylor's POV

Taylor's POV

It was the morning after the concert and it was quite peaceful. There weren't any feet pattering along the hallways, no hustling and bustling. Everything was calm and almost imitating a slow-motion video.

Then again, it was 7 o'clock in the morning.

I have no idea why I was up so early considering the time that we all arrived home last night. The concert was a success. I can truly say that the stage is where Chance belongs. He showed true talent up there, despite how nervous he was in the hall. I am still in disbelief that Thee Chance was a nervous wreck before his own tour. I thought that because of his cockiness and ability to be self-absorbed that a little group of people chanting his name won't affect him.

Guess not.

He was pacing the hallway so much that I thought that he was trying to make a hole in the floor.

I had tried numerous times to get past him, but I gave up after realizing that he was always ending up in my way. He looked so disheveled, I kind of pitied him.

Ew.

I know.

That's probably why I spoke to him.

Yeah, I would go with that.

It bothers me when people are not being themselves. It might be a trait that I inherited from one of my parents, but seeing people out of themselves makes me uncomfortable. Although, I don't know where this left us. Chance and I. 

Were we now friends?

I hope not!

But, I think he does.

After the concert was over and done with, we began packing up and getting ready to leave. I don't know how he found me but he did.

"Thanks," he said, slowly behind me. Everyone in the room had frozen. I wasn't sure what they were expecting, but judging from Chance and I's history, they were preparing for a brawl.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered harshly to him. The stares of the other dancers were now getting to me. It was one thing for him to speak to me at the studio in New York, but for him to go out of his way to speak to me now is ridiculous.

"I am here to say thank you" he furrowed his brows as if it was obvious. I stuffed my skirt into my Nike bag, and huffing I placed it on my shoulder.

"I did nothing for you to thank me" Sidestepping him, I rushed out of the room as if someone had placed fire on my heels.

"Yes, you kind of- sort of calmed me down" he mumbled behind me.

Great! He was following me.

I span around, regretting the sudden movement because Chance rammed right into me.