~13.0~

Chance's POV

Chance's POV

Last night was extreme. I've had crazy fans, but the ones here in Florida were absolutely mad. They crowded the cars so thick that Anthony had to call police officers to assist my personal bodyguards to get me in the car. 

I had to go out for a brief interview to announce my next location for my tour and my supporters were already camped there since morning. I dreaded going back to the hotel, but I had to if I wanted to see Tay.

She had avoided me since our stay in Georgia. I am not sure why but she completely ignored me after my concert. I didn't know what I did, but matters made worse when she was still pretty close to Little Shit.

We were fine and planning to have the best date ever once I find freedom in my schedule, but she was absolutely mute other than the simple 'K' she sent me after confirming that we were still on. 

Our date was today, well in an hour and I was heading back to the hotel. The crowd wasn't thick like yesterday's night and this morning, but there was still a remnant of eager fans. I honestly don't know how they do it. I'll fall asleep during waiting every time.

"That's weird" Kyle muttered, pulling up to the hotel entrance. I peeked over to see what he was looking at when a spot of dark hair appeared in my vision.

"F**k" I wasn't really planning on exiting the vehicle, but seeing assholes #1 and #2. I had no other option.

"Do you know that he absolutely hates gum? Yeah! He hates seeing people chew it, the smell of it, everything! It makes you wonder what his breath smells like, huh?"

"What are you doing here?" I growled holding Trent by the collar, despite the camera snapping and fans screaming. He chuckled and pointed to an uncomfortable-looking Charlie who was standing further up the pathway.

"We're here because mister clingy misses you" Trent shrugged, releasing my hold.

"You do know that I have a phone, right?" I asked, staring intently at Charlie. 

"Yeah, but you refuse to answer. How am I supposed to know how you're doing? You know going back to that place" he replied. I ran my fingers through my hair. This conversation was not going to happen here.

Roughly grabbing Trent's shirt again, since he had gone back to sharing more embarrassing stories of me with the press, I dragged both of them inside and to my room.

"Wow, penthouse f**king suite, yo" Trent gleamed, wasting no time as he explore.

"I am fine. I don't need you worrying about me" I grumbled to Charlie, walking to my kitchen to get a bottle of water. 

"Sorry, but I was there when it happened. So, please forgive me for that" he scoffed, feigning sincerity as he scooped the bottle out of my hand. Please know that I didn't get it for him.

"Yeah, but it happen a long time ago. They don't even remember it and I would like to forget it. Nothing is going to happen" I reached back into the refrigerator for another.