~18.0~

Picture of Taylor's Family ( The Saunders)

Chances P.O.V

We landed in the beautiful Bahamas at 7 p.m. I had sat in the room with Taylor for the remainder of the flight time talking. We even fell asleep and enjoyed the delightful refreshments given by the flight attendant.

I hadn't let Tay out of my sight since we locked hands on the plane. It wasn't like we were hiding anymore. My managers knew about us, the world knew I had someone and her friends knew. Despite my increasing ego to show her to the world, I still took my time with her because I knew she was still easing into it. We held hands at the airport, so I guess she is making fast progress.

"Kysnor?" I blinked, coming out of my trance, and looked at her. I can never get used to the color of her eyes. Every light made them more interesting to look at. It was really captivating.

"Yes"

"Are you enjoying the tour?" she asked. I bit my lip and looked away. She was the only person that asked me this question.

Yes, many talked about my tour and wished me luck, but she was the first to ask about my feelings toward it. Anthony was too busy organizing and Charlie and Trent weren't that caring to ask.

"It's uh- it's okay, I guess. I'm just anxious about how the fans are receiving me" I confessed. It was evident. I wasn't the best role model out there, not that I was trying to be, but my name had carried on a life of its own. The media waited for anything to tear me to shreds and I was an idiot that give them it continuously. I know that there were fans out there that would love me no matter what, but there were others that looked at the other side of life and would soon find out that I am not the one they should praise.

I performed in 6 cities already and although I had screams and crowds that crammed an arena, I was still bloody nervous about if the cheers were real.

Taylor nodded, "Why do you do that?" she asked, after a moment of silence with her staring out the window and me thinking.